Chapter Thirteen: Annie, Are You Okay?

Author's note: Christian's perspective today to double the smut. 🤷🏻‍♀️

***

We were quiet as we walked back to the bedroom. I knew I had been rough with her, so I was hoping I hadn't upset her. "Are you okay?"

She smiled at me. "Yes. How about I just let you know when I'm not okay. That way you don't have to fret so much about it." She grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

I kept her hand in mine as we continued down the hallway. It had been a really long time since I held someone's hand while walking. High school, maybe? It felt good. Different. I didn't feel detached from her in the same way I did with other women . . .

When we made it back the bedroom, I stood in front of her next to the bed. "You know you're insanely beautiful, right? And smart . . . And funny."

She put a finger to my lips. "Shhh. I'm bad at taking compliments."

I kissed her finger and then moved her hand away from my mouth. "That's not going to stop me," I said before kissing her deeply. I put one hand on the small of her back to pull her closer to me and cupped her face with the other.

"How about we take our clothes off again and get into bed?" I rested my forehead against hers.

She obliged, and I slid my boxers down and kicked them away from me. I waited until she was in bed before climbing on top of her and straddling her body between my legs.

"Seriously, you're so fucking sexy." I ogled her face before moving my eyes to her breasts for a moment. My mouth found a nipple again. "Fucking. Perfect," I mumbled against her breast as she pushed her body up against mine, making my dick even harder than it already was.

She moaned and rocked her hips back and forth as I gave individual attention to each of her tits.

I broke away from her for a moment and brought my lips back to hers. "You should sit on my face," I suggested, wanting to taste her again. I loved making this woman feel good.

She gave me the sexiest little half smile. "What about you? You've already . . ."

I cut her off. "You can ride my dick after, and I'll get to watch those tits bounce. How does that sound?"

"You're going to kill me, Christian Yelich," she mused.

"Get on my face, baby." I turned us over. She hesitated for just a moment before moving up my body and straddling my head with her legs. 

I grabbed her ass and pulled her even closer to my face before teasing her a bit with my tongue. I massaged her clit, occasionally pausing to suck on it. My hands were still firmly on her ass.

"You're so good at this," she said while grinding on my face. I couldn't help but wonder what her face looked like right now and if she were running her soft hands all over her own body while I got her off. I bet she was.

"Christian, baby," she moaned, as I drew her closer to completion. "Fuck, I needed tonight so bad."

Her words caused me to smile against her pussy. I moved a hand from her ass, so I could slide a couple of fingers all the way inside her to bring her closer to the edge. She screamed my name until she came.

"Ride me," I demanded. I helped her maneuver her body to my cock. She took a few deep breaths to recover from her orgasm.

"You taste amazing and have the tightest little pussy," I said as she began to tease my head with her opening. Her breasts were heaving, as she took me all in. "There you go, baby," I groaned.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her, as she slowly and deliberately rocked her hips back and forth. Whenever she would take me all the way back in, she'd bite her bottom lip and contract her muscles around me. I wanted to do dirty things to her forever.

She slowly increased her pace until she was bouncing hard and fast. "Fuck."

She moved her hand to her clit while holding her speed. She then leaned forward to place her hand on my chest and give herself some more leverage. She never slowed down, as she looked me directly in the eyes.

"Hi," I said, licking my lips.

"Hey," she said, a little breathless from her ride. "Your dick is huge, and I'm not going to be able to move later." She gave me another one of her sexy smirks and then, to my surprise, fucked me even harder.

"Good," I said, smirking back.

I was close, so I pulled her as close to me as I could. "I'm going to fill you up all over again."

This made her moan. I swatted her hand away from her clit and replaced it with mine. "You earned this," I whispered in her ear, as I moved her clit in circles with my fingers.

She kissed me hard, as I released my load deep inside of her.

She moved her body straight up, giving me another great view of her tits and stomach, before she hopped off my dick and laid next to me.

"I definitely need a shower," she laughed. "I have so much of your cum in me and on me."

"I can help with that," I said sincerely, kissing her cheek. She cuddled into my side and kissed my shoulder.

"We don't actually have to work out in a few hours, do we?"

I laughed. "Yeah, we do, but I'll text Nick and push it back to noon. How does that sound?"

"Life changing," she quipped.

We were quiet for a bit. "I like you, Annie," I sighed, breaking the silence.

She looked at me with a slightly confused look. "And I like you too."

I don't think she knew what I meant.