Chapter Nineteen: Up for the Challenge

I need a hobby, okay.

***

I looked up at her as she hypnotically moved her body against mine. I placed my hands at her hips to press her harder against me as she came down and ground against my cock.

"Take your shirt off," I ordered.

"So bossy," she said, as she slowly and teasingly took off the t-shirt in which she had slept, revealing her perfect breasts to me yet again. I licked my lips at the sight of her. "Pajama pants too."

She moved against me a couple of more times before she got off the bed and slid her pants down her legs.

"Mmm, you're a really good listener, babe. Now rub your pussy through your panties."

She did as she was told, and I brought my own hand to my dick. "Insert two fingers," I demanded.

I watched intensely as she used two fingers to push her panties aside and enter herself, moaning softly as she did so.

"Move them in and out. Fast."

She followed my orders. "Fuck," she moaned again while bringing her other hand to caress her tits.

At this point, I was stroking my cock more roughly through my boxers. "Don't you dare cum yet, baby girl."

"I won't cum until you tell me to," she said softly as she continued to finger fuck herself on my orders. It was so fucking hot. I hadn't even touched my bare skin yet, and I was on the brink.

"Now turn around and place your hands against the wall. Stick your ass out for me."

I stood up as she positioned herself against the wall without question. She repositioned her fingers and continued doing what I asked of her.

I snuck up behind her. "Good girl." I squeezed her ass tightly before brushing her fingers aside and replacing them with my own.

I slowed down the pace, moving my long fingers in and out of her painfully slowly. "You're fucking soaked. Goddamn."

"No shit," she moaned.

"Mmm, a little mouthy today, Annie." I unexpectedly slapped her hard on the ass.

She let out a scream followed by an, "Oh my God."

"Did you like that?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"You want some more?"

"Yes, please," she moaned, immediately bracing herself for my hand against her ass. I rubbed my hand gently against her before spanking her hard this time. My other hand was continuing to work her pussy.

"Do you want more, babe?"

"Yes. Do it."

"How many?"

"Surprise me."

I couldn't help but smirk. "If you say so." I squeezed her ass hard before landing ten strong slaps against it.

"Please let me cum," she pleaded, pushing her ass even further back.

"Hmmm, why should I let you do that now?" I whispered into her ear and gently breathed on her neck.

"So I can show you how good of a job you're doing."

"If I let you cum, what do I get?" I continued to whisper in her ear. At the same time, I began to move my fingers in and out of her even faster. She gasped and her knees buckled a bit.

"Anything you want, Christian," she said, her voice raspy.

"I want to fuck your mouth and have you swallow. And, after our first date, I want to tie you up and have my way with you, including giving you a good fuck in the ass."

"Three requests? Ballsy. Yes to all three if you do this right. Make me cum. Hard."

I added a third finger to the mix, causing her to yell out my name. After that, I resumed spanking and squeezing her ass.

"Cum for me. Now." I moved my mouth from her ear to her neck and nibbled on her skin.

She braced herself more securely against the wall. Her legs were shaking as she let go.

I felt her walls contract around my fingers. When she was finished, I turned her around and dropped to my knees in front of her to clean up the aftermath with my tongue.

"You taste amazing every time," I mumbled against her pussy, as she moaned and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I'm ready to taste your cum," she said as I finished up.

"Good. You have to swallow every last drop."

From the expression on her face, I could tell she was up for the challenge.