Chapter Thirty-Five: Best Night

Author's note: So smutty. Trigger warning for some light bondage.

***

I was going to make her feel so good that she couldn't possibly want anyone else or to not be together at all. Maybe I was being a little manipulative, but I was going to drive her wild. She had no idea what was in store for her.

I led her up the stairs and into the master bedroom. "Take off your jeans, shirt, and bra. Leave your underwear on," I ordered, my tone demanding.

She did as she was told and waited for her next command. I grazed her bare stomach with my fingertips before telling her to get on the bed and position her head on the pillows.

She settled into the pillows while I pulled two scarves out of my bag. I approached her slowly. "Hands behind your head. Now," I barked. She once again followed my orders without objection.

I went up to the head of the bed and aggressively tied her right wrist to the headboard with one of the scarves before repeating the effort with her left wrist. I took a step back and admired her body. Her breasts were already heaving with each labored breath, and we were just getting started.

She looked so sweet and vulnerable, and it made me want to rip her panties off and fuck her right then and there, but I knew I had bigger, better plans. I kissed her mouth, and she thrust her hips upward to show her want.

"You have a while to wait, baby," I whispered into her ear before going back to my bag and rummaging for two items. When I secured them, I walked back over to her.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked. She was already squirming a bit, and her motion caused me to smirk.

I didn't respond with words. Instead, I carefully covered her eyes with a blindfold. "If you feel uncomfortable at any point, just let me know, okay?"

She nodded. "I'll be fine."

I straddled her and kissed her again before activating the small vibrator I had in my hand to a medium speed. I pressed it against one of her nipples to see how she'd respond, and I felt myself grow harder when she moaned softly. "Baby, I'm not going to be able to handle this, am I?"

She couldn't see me smirk. I trailed the vibrator to her other nipple and then down her stomach. I paused at the elastic of her panties and watched her as she bit her bottom lip and tilted her head back in anticipation.

I set the vibrator to full speed before moving it down between her pussy and the wet fabric of her underwear. When I reached her clit, I trapped the vibrator in that position before pulling my hand out to further explore her body.

"Fuck, baby," she cried out as she thrashed her hips upward at the sensation of the vibration against her clit.

"You can't cum, baby. You can't cum until I say so. Understood?"

"But . . ." she started, her tone defiant.

"No buts." I kissed her mouth and her neck before finding a nipple with my mouth. I sucked and nibbled as she moaned louder and thrashed harder.

"I have to cum. I'm so close. Please, Christian," she pleaded.

"Hell no, baby, you can cum when my dick is shoved into your tight asshole and my fingers are deep inside of you. How does that sound?" I pulled the vibrator out of her panties in one fluid motion and shut it off before sucking her juices off of it. "You taste so good, Annie. I think I want a full tasting."

I scooted to the bottom of the bed and started to slowly pull her panties down her legs. I kissed her inner thighs and calves before completely removing the fabric and throwing it carelessly on the floor.

I settled my hands on her hips and pulled her lower body up slightly before getting my head comfortable between her legs. My tongue dipped in and out of her opening slowly.

I could hear her attempting to escape her captivity, but to no avail. I smiled against her cunt and continued to passionately eat her out. When I felt she was getting too close to release, I stopped.

"You are such an asshole," she joked. In response to her mouthiness, I pinched and twisted her nipples roughly. She screamed my name — which is exactly what I wanted.

"We're going to fuck," I stated firmly. I undid the ties around her wrists, freeing her arms, and then had her remove her blindfold.

She sat up and positioned herself on her knees. "How do you want me?" she looked me straight in the eyes when she asked her question, and I could feel how badly we both wanted this.

"All fours, beautiful. Give me the best view you can of that fine ass."

She giggled a little before listening to my imperative. I watched intensely as she got on her hands and knees with her head facing the top of the bed.

"Good girl," I whispered. "Now I want you to spread that sweet pussy open for me. Can you do that?"

She stuck her ass out more before moving a hand between her legs to show me exactly what I wanted to see. I could have exploded my load all over her back at the mere sight of her cunt so ready and wanting. Fuck.

Instead of shoving my cock inside her immediately, I once again teased her opening with my mouth. I wanted to test the waters of how much she'd take, so I slid my tongue upward to her other hole and started lubricating that opening with my mouth.

"Christian, oh my God, Christian. Oh my God." Her chorus didn't object, so I continued ravaging her until I unexpectedly pulled away and slammed myself inside of her pussy.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck my cock," I stopped my thrusting to let her take charge, and she happily obliged.

I moaned as she moved her hips and ass back and forth in a tantalizing, circular rhythm. I held her at her hips, so she could keep working her magic.

When I was close to climax, I pulled out of her. "I'm going to cum in your ass. How do you feel about that?"

"Do it. I want it from you."

"You're so goddamn dirty and sexy. It's unreal." I sucked on my index finger before bringing it to her asshole. She needed to be prepared.

I very slowly entered her with my finger, and she gasped. It was a beautiful sound. I continued to move my finger in and out of her until I felt it was time for further action.

I moved around her body and kneeled in front of her. "Make it as wet as you need it, Annie."

She nodded her understanding before taking my cock in her mouth. She worked it until it was dripping and ready.

She resettled into position on all fours as I got behind her. She took a sharp breath in as my tip entered her tight asshole. It was so tight that I knew it would take a little work to get all the way inside of her, but she eventually relaxed her body. When I was all the way inside, I very slowly continued to move in and out of her. Her moans brought me to the edge multiple times. I had to take deep breaths to calm down.

I moved my arms around her hips, so I could play with her cunt while fucking her ass. We were both going to cum. I wouldn't have it any other way.

"I'm close," I said breathlessly as I moved a little faster inside of her. I had never felt this much friction, and it was going to be impossible to last much longer.

"Cum, baby, please. I want to feel your cum in my asshole. So. Bad."

Her dirty talk was next level, and I felt the familiar waves crash through my body. "Fuck, Annie. Just fuck."

When I finished and pulled out, I could see my load dripping down her pussy, and I couldn't help but bury my face down there to clean her up and finish her off.

She screamed as I ran my tongue up and down her slit before assaulting her clit with it. It didn't take long to bring her to orgasm.

This was going to be the best night. Fuck, this woman was all I wanted.

As we held each other in bed after, it took me all my self-discipline to not say something utterly stupid that might scare her away.

I was petrified of losing her. I barely knew her, but the idea of not having her was painful and potent.