Chapter Forty-Five: Heat

Warning: Rough sex.

***

I knew I shouldn't try to follow her. She didn't want me to. But I went against my gut instinct and started my search.

I looked on the ground floor first and then made my way upstairs. If I couldn't locate her there, I told myself I'd try outside.

A cracked door with light protruding through the gap caught my attention, and I cautiously opened it — a bit nervous about what I'd walk into on the other side, especially considering I hardly knew anyone at this party.

It was Annie. And she was sitting on the bed crying with her face covered by her hands. She looked up at me and glared at me like I had just exposed all her deepest, darkest secrets. "I can't find Hannah," she muttered before frantically standing up. "I have to go."

She tried to brush past me, but I grabbed her arm to stop her. "Please talk to me, Annie," I practically begged her before pulling her against my body. "I miss you," I whispered and wrapped my arms around her. To my surprise, she didn't immediately push me away. But she eventually did.

"I have to go," she stated like it was the most obvious idea in the world.

"Why?" I asked her.

She didn't respond, and I was running out of ideas to stall her, so I backed her up against the wall and crushed my lips against hers. I expected a hard slap on the face. Instead, she kissed me back just as aggressively. "Fuck me," she whispered into my ear when we pulled apart. "Just fuck me like I don't matter."

I looked at her face in an attempt to figure out her motive, but my dick told me to forget about being a gentleman. If she wanted me to fuck her, I would, and I'd try to make it as meaningless as she seemed to want it to be.

I remembered that I was angry at her for running away, so I forcefully pulled her cocktail  dress up and then dropped her panties to her feet. If she didn't want romance, she wasn't going to get it.

I slammed two fingers into her pussy without warning, and she cried out my name. I missed the sound of her screaming for me, but I pushed the sentiment out of my mind to focus on the task at hand: getting off inside her tight, wet pussy. She was so wet and wanting, and I didn't even have to put in any work to make that happen.

I pulled my fingers out of her and sucked them dry before unbuckling my belt and sliding my pants and boxers down.

I watched her watch me as I did so, and we both licked our lips in desperate anticipation.

I threw her up against the wall without hesitation, and she wrapped her legs around me as I thrusted my dick deep inside her cunt. Her screaming my name only encouraged me to be more assertive. Her back slammed against the wall with every move I made, and the roughness only made her wetter for me. Fuck.

"I'm going to cum deep inside your tight, sweet cunt, baby," I mouthed into her ear before biting down on the lobe. "I bet you touch your wet little pussy every night thinking about how good I am at fucking you, huh?"

She moaned, and threw her head back as I fucked her even harder. She was going to have bruises on her back in the morning, but she clearly didn't care as she squeezed her walls around me until I exploded my load inside of her. Mission accomplished.

I held her against the wall for a couple minutes as we both recovered in complete silence.

Eventually, I backed us onto the bed and sat down with her on top of me. She didn't let go of my neck, and I didn't know what that meant.

It took me a moment to realize she had tears streaming down her face, and I moved my hand up from the small of her back to wipe them away.

"Please don't cry," I muttered quietly. "I don't ever want to make you cry." The sentiment and feelings I had tried to push away in the anger and heat of the moment came rushing back to me. I instantly remembered what I wanted to tell her.

"I love you, Annie. I love you so fucking much."