Chapter Seventy-Seven: No Way in Hell

Happy belated Thanksgiving!

***

Christian hovered over me and kissed my lips gently. One of his hands cupped my face while the other began to teasingly pull my t-shirt up my side. "Christian," I whimpered against his lips.

He pulled my t-shirt up more aggressively, and I helped him pull it over my head and toss it aside. "I love you. I'm so, so sorry." He pressed his forehead against mine and looked directly into my eyes.

"Stop apologizing," I whispered, as I ran my hands up and down his back. "Or, if you're going to apologize for something, apologize for having too much clothing on while your poor girlfriend is only in her underwear."

He chuckled before discarding his own shirt. I ran my hands from his back, around his sides, and to his stomach. He inhaled sharply as my fingertips brushed across his stomach. "No one else's touch could ever make me feel the way yours does," he commented as my fingers traced circles around his abs.

His hands ran down the front of my body. He paused at my stomach and smiled at me. "You're beautiful."

"I'm getting too big to . . ."

He cut me off. "Stop, Annie."

"Fuck in missionary position," I finished.

He rolled his eyes. "I still have great access," he muttered into my ear before moving down the bed. He hooked his index fingers into the side of my panties before moving the fabric down my legs slowly. He placed a trail of kisses down my legs as he dragged the fabric to my feet before removing it entirely. He kissed and nibbled my ankles before kissing his way back up my calves and thighs. Once at my inner thighs, he gently blew his hot breath against the crease. I moaned as he teased me with his tongue before moving on to my pussy.

My hands grasped the sheets as he licked up and down my core. He teased me for a few minutes before finally brushing my clit with his tongue. He began to flick it back and forth forcefully before he sucked on it even more aggressively. I moved my hands from the bed to his hair, and my fingers settled into the thickness of it and pulled his head closer against me.

He pulled back and looked up at my with a mischievous grin on his face. "What?" I asked him with a smirk.

"You taste amazing . . ."

"Then why did you stop?"

"I wanted to see your face." He smiled again before getting back to it and finishing the job.

I was shaking a little when Christian's lips found mine again; I could taste myself on his mouth, and it made me want to return the favor. "Let me do you . . ." I offered.

"Mmm, later. Let's fuck." He placed kisses all over my breasts before rolling us around, so I was on top of him.

I was getting ready to mount him before we heard the front door slam shut. "Shit," I muttered. "My sister."

"Your sister?" he asked, a look of confusion on his face.

"Yeah, she doesn't know we're here, and she'll definitely hear us fucking if we continue."

Christian sighed deeply. "Okay, what do you want to do?"

"Say hi to her. I haven't seen her in a long time. You should meet her."

"All right."

"IOU one orgasm," I informed him with a small smile on my face. His slight frown turned to a smirk at the thought.

"Deal," he muttered. I got off of him and started to put all my clothes back on, including a pair of old track pants I wore regularly in high school.

"You look good," Christian said with a chuckle.

"You would have loved high school me. Hoodies and athletic pants all the time."

"You would have never had clothes on around me, so it doesn't matter."

"Oh, so just like now? Let's go meet Sarah. Come on." I grabbed his hand and led him out the room and down the steps.

"Sarah!" I shouted, not knowing exactly what room she was in.

"Oh my God, Annie!" my seventeen-year-old baby sister squealed.

She met me right outside the kitchen, and I wrapped my arms around her. Christian stood awkwardly behind me. "It's so good to see you," I said softly, hugging her even tighter.

"You're so pregnant!" she added. "I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt. Craaaaazy."

We separated, and she had a big smirk on her face. "And I can't believe Christian Yelich is the dad. My friends are so jealous of you, Annie." She looked right at Christian when she said this, and then she gave him a wink. I laughed a little. She held her hand out to Christian to shake, but Christian went in for a hug instead.

"It's nice to meet you, Sarah," he said.

"My friend Dana is in the kitchen, and she's obsessed with both of you," Sarah added.

"I am not!" Dana shouted from the kitchen table.

"She totally is," Sarah continued. "But, I mean, you are super hot. I get it." Sarah said to Christian.

Christian blushed, and I started to laugh even harder. "I really miss you, Sarah."

"Are you two getting married?" Sarah asked both of us. Teenagers knew how to get into things quickly and not waste any time.

"Not any time soon," Christian replied, and he gave me a smile. "But eventually," he added. I was relieved he was finally starting to get it.

"Can I come live with you guys after I graduate next month? I hate it here."

"Sarah, you're going to Columbia in fall. I assure you New York City is a better option than being bored with us in Malibu."

"I can help with the baby! Mom told me you need help."

"You are going to be eighteen years old. You do not need to be helping raise a baby, little lady."

"I don't know what I want to go to college for . . . I need a break from school."

"We'll talk about this in the morning at breakfast. We're going to head up to sleep."

She sighed. "Okay, but no funny business. I can hear everything that goes on in your old room."

"We'll keep it PG," I finished.

As Christian and I made our way back to my old room, he pulled me into a warm, deep embrace. When we broke apart, he quickly informed me, "She's definitely not living with us."

"Oh, no way in hell. She'd never stop talking, and we'd never get to have time alone together ever again. But she's amazing, and I love her. She just needs the college experience. It'll be so good for her."

Christian just kissed me before pushing me back on the bed. "Fuck PG," he growled before moving me back on top of him.