Chapter Twenty-Five: Worth the Wait

Author's note: Short and smutty. ✅✅

***

I had wanted her since I saw her walk into the room the first night at Muncaster, even though she was outside of my "type" that generally consisted of tall, tan models with fake tits.

Annie was short — a solid foot shorter than me — with long, dark auburn hair and sharp green eyes that always looked slightly tired. Her skin was ivory and smooth, and her smile was so beautiful that it made me nervous and feel like I'd never be good enough for her. I probably wouldn't be.

She didn't smile much, but, when she did, it was worth the wait, even if it wasn't directed at me. And her body . . . That was goddamn amazing too.

I wasn't used to having to chase these days, but I finally had a pursuit.

I watched her intensely as she unwrapped her towel to reveal her naked body to me all over again. "I should really make you work harder for this," she joked while rolling her eyes.

"I promise to put in some work," I mumbled before pulling her against me. While I leaned down to kiss her, she removed the towel from around my waist and let it fall to the floor. She placed her hands on my chest and slowly moved them down to my stomach.

I inhaled sharply as she trailed one hand lower and let the other draw circles on my abs. "You're already hard," she said while teasing the head of my cock with her fingertips.

"No shit. I mean, have you seen yourself in the mirror?" My hands found her hair, and I kissed her as deeply as I could. She moaned when my tongue met hers.

I pushed her back onto the bed and stood at the foot of it. I grabbed her feet and pulled her toward me to let her know how I wanted to enter her. She got the hint and positioned her ass at the end of the bed.

I grabbed her ass and lifted her up, so just her shoulders and head remained on the bed. She arched her body up, positioned her legs vertically against me, and gasped as I slammed my dick into her. Her hands covered mine, as I used mine to hold her up against me.

I looked down at her and watched her close her eyes and bite her bottom lip as I pulled out to the point just my tip remained in her before thrusting into her again. I did this over and over again — trying so hard not to cum with each push.

"So much for slow love-making," she giggled between moaning out my name as I continued to pound her.

"You took that towel off and romance went out the window." I tilted my head back and tried not to release my load yet. "I'm going to fucking cum."

"Mmm, do it, Christian. Cum in me. I fucking love it." She moved her hands away from mine and began running them up and down her own body.

"Fuck, Annie." I squeezed my eyes shut as I came in her. "Goddamn fuck, baby."

When I was empty, I gently lowered her to the bed before we settled into bed next to each other. "I need to get you off," I said, a bit breathless from fucking the most beautiful woman in the world.

She laughed, "We're late for breakfast, so my orgasm is going to have to wait until later."

"I'll make it worth the wait," I replied, placing some soft kisses on her shoulders.

That was a promise.