Chapter Seventy-Two: Little Yeli

Annie had to delay her flight by a day because her voice over work fell behind schedule. I was trying not be openly frustrated with her, because I knew she was trying, but it still hurt to be shorted time.

We had an early afternoon game against Colorado, and she told me she'd meet me at my apartment afterward.

I checked my texts in the clubhouse late in the game, and, this time, she had at least let me know she arrived safely at my place.

Annie: Christian! I'm in your kitchen.

Annie: I want to make you dinner. What do you want? I need to go to the grocery store first, so let me know as soon as you can.

I smiled to myself before replying.

Christian: You. Naked. In my bed. Touching yourself.

She responded right away.

Annie: Okay, but bring me a chocolate milkshake from somewhere then. So hungry.

Annie: No, seriously, I want to make you food. 😘

Christian: Make me whatever you make best. I love you. I'll be home in 90 minutes. I can't wait. You're the best thing about my life.

***

When I arrived, I smelled food cooking in the kitchen, but Annie wasn't in the kitchen. "Baby?" I called out.

"Living room," she responded.

She was sitting on the couch slightly bent over clutching her stomach. I rushed to her side and sat down. "Annie, what's wrong?" My voice was panicked. I couldn't see her face. She finally looked up at me with tears in her eyes and a small smile. "I think I felt her move. I felt some fluttering while I was putting the enchiladas in the oven. I wish I could still feel her."

"Oh my God, Annie." I pulled her into an embrace and kissed the top of her head. "This is the best day!"

She laughed a little bit. "I'm sorry if I scared you. I'm just overwhelmed."

"Only for a moment. I'm all better now." I kissed her lips and squeezed her hand with mine.

"We still have thirty minutes before the food is done. We should celebrate . . ." She gave me her trademark smirk that I loved so much.

"Oh, yeah? What do you have in mind?" I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively at her.

She giggled before standing up and beckoning me to follow her lead. She didn't waste any time helping me take my clothes off. "Bend me over the couch," she whispered while moving her hand down my stomach.

I guided her to the arm of the couch, and she positioned herself for me to have easy access to her. I knelt down behind her and pulled her panties down her legs. As soon as they were all the way off, she pulled her dress up, and I began to lick her pussy from behind.

She gripped the couch more tightly, as I buried my face deeper. "Fuck, Christian," she moaned as my tongue worked her wet, wanting core. "Fuck, baby, please . . ."

I continued to warm her up with my mouth, as she continued to moan my name. "I need you," she whispered.

I flicked my tongue a few more times before standing up and positioning my cock against her ass. "Your ass is amazing," I muttered before giving it a squeeze and a playful smack that caused her to moan my name yet again.

"Fuck me," she demanded. I smiled smugly to myself before slamming my cock deep inside her cunt.

"I'm so fucking lucky, Annie," I moaned as I worked to bring us both to climax.

***

"Should we go on more dates?" Annie asked me as we cuddled on the couch after dinner (and sex).

"What do you mean?" I questioned her, a look of amusement on my face.

"I mean, do you think it's bad that all we do is lounge around our houses and fuck a lot?"

I laughed. "I think it's just the timing. We'll go on non-stop dates during the off-season."

She laughed. "With little Yeli in tow?"

"I hear we're going to have a really great manny."

She rolled her eyes and then kissed me. "I love you," she whispered. "So much more than I ever thought was possible."

"Are you still going to love me when we find out little Yeli is a boy tomorrow?"

"You're going to be so disappointed," she mused.