Chapter Sixty: Nothing Less

Smutty and sweet. 😽☀️💏🌈

(And slightly threatening.)

This isn't over yet.

***

"We can't go three months without this ever again," I whispered into her ear as my hands dexterously unbuttoned her shirt. When I undid the final button, she helped me take her shirt the rest of the way off.

"I'm so ready for you," she whispered.

I kissed her lips and then trailed my mouth down her neck and through the valley of her breasts before reaching her stomach. "You're so fucking beautiful, Annie," I murmured before covering her tummy with soft kisses. "I'm the luckiest."

"Are you sure I'm not too gross?" she questioned me, and it was the first time I ever heard her say something negative about her body. It hurt my heart a little bit. She was usually so confident in this regard. Pregnancy shouldn't change that.

"I'm going to want to fuck you up until the day you give birth, you dummy." I looked up at her, and I was relieved when she giggled.

"I'm sorry. This is just new to me. And the changes are scary."

"You have nothing to apologize for. Enjoy this with me, baby." I placed a few more kisses on her stomach before kissing my way back up to her breasts.

I paused to toss my shirt off and then continued to cover her heaving cleavage with kisses. We both worked to remove her bra, which gave me the opportunity to give each of her sweet, pink nipples some much needed attention.

She began to move her hips up in a circular motion, and I grew even harder against her. "Fuck," I muttered against a breast before nibbling it gently.

I made my way back down and undid her jean shorts before sliding them down her legs and throwing them into the discard pile. I then got up on my knees and admired the full view of her beautiful body before reaching down and moving a single finger up and down her panty-covered cunt.

She shut her eyes and moaned quietly as I teased her with a bit more force and then slid a finger deep inside of her. Before she got too worked up, I slid my finger out and sucked off the sweet juices.

"Baby, please," she begged as she began to allow her own hands to freely roam her body. "I need you so bad."

"What exactly do you need?" I smirked at her before leaning down to kiss her. "Tell me."

"To feel you inside me again. I haven't stopped thinking about how well you fuck since you took me against the wall on New Year's Eve." One of her hands was now ferociously rubbing her clit, and I moaned at the site of her pleasuring herself.

I stood up to remove my shorts and boxers and stroked my rock hard cock a couple of times before getting back on top of her. "How do you want me to fuck you?" I asked as I pushed her hand away from her pussy in favor of mine.

She brought her hands back up to her tits before answering my question. "Lie down behind me and take me that way."

I smiled and nodded. "Fuck yes."

She lied down on her side, and I spooned her from behind. I teased her opening with my head, moving it in and out of her multiple times before slowly inserting the rest of my length at a slow pace I knew would drive her crazy.

"Baby, please, I've waited so long for this," she begged as I gave her another inch.

When I was all the way inside of her, I stopped for a moment to admire the sensation of her walls around me, a feeling I thought about every single night since I met her.