Chapter Twenty: Addicted

He actually looked nervous as he sat on the edge of the bed naked.

I straddled his lap and kissed him. I could feel his hard dick against my panties. I gasped quietly as it settled against me.

"You're beautiful," he muttered as I broke the kiss. "I feel insanely lucky right now."

I smiled. "You know you don't have to butter me up, right? I'm going to get you off regardless."

He chuckled. "I want you to know how sexy I think you are."

"Well, thank you. I think the same of you . . ." I was bad at this sort of thing, so I got down on my knees in front of him to pause the conversation. He smiled at me ever so slightly before I started to run a hand up and down his shaft while gently grasping his balls with the other.

I toyed with him for a few moments before moving my lips to his tip and taking the head of his cock in my mouth.

"God, baby . . ." He ran his hands through my hair and gently pressed my head down to urge me to take him further in.

I obliged, slowly taking him in as far as I could. I was able to make it most of the way down. "Fuck, Annie," he groaned.

I moved my mouth up and down his dick and continued massaging his balls while trying not to gag on his length. The longer I sucked, the more confident he felt. He began to take some initiative and thrust his hips up to force his cock a little bit deeper into my throat.

He pulled me hair back with his hands as I continued to suck him off. "I want to fuck your mouth and shoot my load down your throat. Get on your back."

I slowly brought my mouth up one final time — making sure to apply a lot of pressure while doing so. I loved hearing him moan.

I stood up and got comfortable on my back. He immediately brought his dick to my mouth and slid it in just like he was fucking my pussy.

I slid one of my hands down my panties to start furiously rubbing my clit as he slid his dick in and out of my mouth just as aggressively.

"You look good with me in your mouth," Christian mused.

His dirty talk made me even wetter for him.

"I'm close," he warned me. A few seconds later, I tasted a familiar saltiness fill my mouth. I waited until he was finished and swallowed all of it.

"How are we going to get you hard again?" I asked as Christian recovered from his orgasm next to me.

"Easy," he smirked and pulled me on top of him. "Turn the other way."

I listened to his request and faced away from him while straddling his lap again. I leaned forward and ground against him. I could already feel him hardening against me.

Christian fiddled with my underwear. "How are these not off already?"

I was grinding against him pretty hard now, making sure my clit was getting a piece of him. "Take them off me," I challenged him.

He squeezed my ass cheeks before instructing me to get up. As soon as I stood, he forcefully pulled my underwear off and pushed me back on the bed.

He maneuvered himself between my legs and kissed me . . . Gently this time. His dick was rock hard again, as he slowly entered me.

"I wanted to fuck you like this yesterday, but today is just as good." He placed soft kisses on my forehead before finding my mouth again.

I welcomed the change of pace, as I brought my legs over his shoulders to allow him to get deeper inside of me.

He pulled away from my mouth and looked me directly in the eyes. Usually, this sort of intimacy would freak me out a bit, but I wanted it from him . . .

He smiled at me. "Is this good?" he asked.

"Jesus, yes," I responded, as he thrust a little harder without changing the steady pace.

"I always want you to feel good." He didn't break eye contact, but he did move a hand down to where our bodies met and found my clit.

I kissed him this time, which caused him to smile against my lips.

He raised his body up a bit to get better leverage, as he went to work bringing us both to the edge together.

***

"I'm honestly a bit addicted to being close to you," Christian whispered in my ear as we cleaned up in the bathroom.

I bit my lip, "Just remember, we need to be careful."

"We are, Annie."

"Are we? We haven't even brought up condoms. We should have had that conversation."

"I see you take your birth control in the morning. It's fine."

"Christian, you're a professional baseball player. I'm an actress. We've both slept around . . ."

"I'm clean, babe. Seriously, don't worry about this. I usually use condoms."

"Okay," I sighed, a bit frustrated with him cutting me off.

"Just be with me, okay? Stop fretting so much. I really like you, I think you like me at least a little bit, and the sex is absolutely insane."

I nodded, and I did agree with him, but I still had a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Let's get breakfast." He kissed the top of my head and we proceeded to breakfast together.