Chapter Fifteen: We're Not Filming Anything

After our training session, we showered and lounged in bed before dinner and the evening agenda. Annie was on her laptop trying to catch up on work, and I was browsing trash on the Internet.

Curiosity got the best of me, and I typed Annie Delaney into Google. Her official Twitter account was first on the list of results followed by her Wikipedia page. I immediately clicked on the Wikipedia link.

Annie Margaret Delaney, born November 17, 1991 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is an American film and television actress. She has appeared in over twenty feature films and fifteen television shows. She received accolades and Oscar buzz for her role in A Time for War (2017), but she is most well-known for playing the title character's female sidekick in the NBC comedy Evan from the Midwest. She started her career in sketch comedy before making her way to the A-List.

Man, she is so out of my league. I scrolled down the page a bit more. A section titled Personal Life piqued my interest.

Annie is the oldest of five siblings, and she credits her large family and Midwestern roots for "keeping her humble."

She dated stand up comedian James Phoenix for three years. According to Annie, they called off their relationship due to an inability to spend time with one another. The pair remain close friends.

In 2016, Annie began to date Hollywood heartthrob Asher Michels. They were engaged in early 2018. By June 2018, they had broken off their engagement.

In her rare downtime, Annie likes to bake and spend time with her pugs, Marco and Polo. She gives a lot of money and time to various animal rescue charities and veteran support groups.

I stopped reading. "You were engaged?" I asked, maybe a bit too accusatory with my tone.

She looked up at me. "Yup. For five months. Are you reading about me?" she questioned before looking back down at her laptop.

"Yeah," I said, blushing a little.

"It's okay, but don't make me feel bad about being engaged."

"Sorry, I was just surprised."

"Asher was a good boyfriend for a while. He prioritized our relationship. He just grew tired of me, I guess." She shrugged her shoulders and was clearly trying hard to not look too upset.

"That's fucking dumb, Annie. If he didn't want to be with you anymore, he would have just broken up with you. He just wanted a little of column A and a little of column B. That's not your fault."

She sighed, "You're probably right."

"I am right. I've unfortunately been the bad guy before too."

"You've cheated?" she asked. I picked up on the slightest hint of disgust in her question.

"I wanted to, which is just as bad. I ultimately broke up with my ex before I made a move, but it wasn't easy to let her go."

Sympathy replaced disgust in her glare. "Thanks for not being an asshole."

"I try not to be most of the time."

She nodded. "I'm going to look you up now."

"You can ask me anything you want. I'm an open book."

"What's this about a sex tape?" She gave me a quizzical brow.

I laughed. "It's not me. Just some porno clip where some guy with my eyebrows is eating ass. Someone connected my name to it on Twitter, and I haven't lived it down since."

She was cracking up. "So do you like eating ass and/or filming yourself having sex?"

I smiled at her. "I'd do either with you if it'd get you off."

She smacked my arm playfully. "We're not filming anything."

"But butt stuff is good, right?" I batted my eyes at her.

"I'd be okay with it," she said.

"Oh, really? What else do you like?" I was getting a little worked up at the thought of fucking her again.

"I just like variety. Really rough sex with some toys is fun one day. Sweet, passionate sex may be fun the next."

"Let's do both tonight." I moved her laptop off her lap and hovered over her to kiss her.

She just smiled up at me and whispered, "Okay."