Chapter One Hundred Nineteen: Horny Dude Antics

Check out my new MLB zombie story, Love & Zombies. It's more love . . . Less zombies. Yeli is in there too.

Also, I said I wasn't going to write more smut, but here we go anyway.

***

"Let's get a hotel room," Christian whispered as he backed me against his rented Mercedes — the same car he owned in the States.

I giggled as he nibbled my neck and tried to sneak a hand up my dress and between my legs.

"You're frisky tonight," I said as I carefully pushed his roaming hand away from me, so we could get in the car and head home to our daughter.

"How about I give you a choice between two options, and you have to pick one no matter what." He jokingly wiggled his eyebrows at me, and at that point I knew we were going to fuck before we got back to our place. I couldn't say no to those eyebrows, especially after he romanced me for the evening. Dinner was incredible. He was incredible. Everything felt right again.

"All right, I'll play your naughty games." I was amused at his horny dude antics.

Christian gave me a shit-eating grin as he started the car. "We can find a place to park and fuck in this car, or we can get a hotel room and fuck there. Andrew wouldn't mind covering for us for the night, I'm sure."

"Car," I said decisively, and he immediately reached over to my side of the vehicle and snaked his hand between my thighs. Again. I didn't stop him this time. I even spread my legs a bit, so he would have better access.

I moaned when his fingertips made contact with my panties, which were already wet with want. At this point, we were on the road. Christian seemed to know exactly where he was going and exactly what he was doing. He had a plan.

"The advantage of long arms," he murmured with a smirk before roughly inserting a long finger deep inside of me.

"Fuck, baby, oh God," I moaned as he started to move the single finger in and out. His touch never got old. It was like it was the first time every time.

"I knew you'd love this," he whispered. He unexpectedly removed his finger entirely and brought it to his mouth. "Always so sweet," he continued before returning his hand to my core.

This time, his fingertips found my clit. I pulled my dress further up, so he'd have an easier time working his magic. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes as he moved his fingertips in circles against my nub.

"Fuck, Annie," Christian moaned. "I can't wait to cum inside of you."

I could tell he was having a hard time focusing on the road at this point, as he kept looking over at me with a look of desire and desperation on his face. "Just find a place to pull over. Please," I begged, as he brought me to the cusp of release. "Please, please, please," I continued, as I squeezed my eyes shut even harder.

He unexpectedly turned off the highway and pulled over on the side of a quiet side street. He then transferred his hand from between my legs to his seat before pushing it all the way back and quickly unbuckling his pants.

I gasped at the sight of his newly released member, and he helped me maneuver to his side and straddle his lap. "There we go, baby girl," he whispered into my ear, his breath hot against my flushed skin and his rock hard cock pressed against my pussy. He was more than ready.

He reached down and pushed the fabric of my panties out of the way. I grasped his cock with my left hand and guided it into my pussy; my right hand rested firmly on his chest.

"I'm in trouble," he murmured once he was all the way inside of me. His hands found my hips, and he helped me set a pace for us.

He felt even bigger than usual, and the sensation of being filled so completely urged me to bounce harder and faster. He moved his hands from my hips to my breasts and massaged them over my dress. His fingers tweaked my braless nipples, and I couldn't help but let out a string of continuous moans as his dick reached what felt like the deepest point possible.

"I want to cum with you," I informed him breathlessly.

"I'm so close, baby." His teeth tugged at my earlobe, and his words encouraged me to fuck him even harder.

The sound of his balls slapping against me brought me over the edge, and I screamed his name against his neck while I came around him and he came inside of me.

He was the first to speak after a brief moment of recovery. "Every time I think it can't get any better, it does." He kissed me tenderly and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you, Annie."