Chapter Forty: Goddamnit

"What do you want us to do?" Danielle asked as she knelt on my bed while Jade started to help her take her clothes off. "We're all yours for the night," she whispered seductively before pressing her lips against Jade's.

I kicked off my shoes and took off my socks, t-shirt, and jeans before joining them on the bed. My heart was racing as Jade pulled me into a kiss and aggressively thrust her tongue in my mouth. At the same time, Danielle giggled and started to rub my cock through my boxers — mimicking what she had done to me the entire drive from West Hollywood to Malibu. I desperately needed release at this point, even if a part of me really didn't want it from them.

They were sexy as hell, but they were just here to fill a hole. I knew it; they didn't.

I moaned into Jade's mouth as Danielle slid her hand down my boxers. "We need to get these off him, Jade. I'm ready for that dick."

Jade broke away from me to help Danielle remove my boxers, and the pair wasted no time. Before I could consider my next move, I felt both their tongues slowly moving up and down my shaft. I ran my fingers through their hair as Danielle sucked on and massaged my balls and Jade deepthroated my length. She knew exactly what she was doing as she sucked and licked and bobbed her head all the way up and then all the way down. I imagined it was Annie's mouth doing all the work . . .

They brought me to the edge of release before they suddenly stopped. I let out a frustrated sigh, and the women giggled. "We both want a turn fucking you, Christian. You need to save that hard cock for each of us."

Danielle placed a hand on my chest and pushed against it to beckon me to lie down. I followed her silent command as she straddled my lap and started to grind against my dick — only the thin fabric of her panties blocking me from being deep inside of her.

Jade had different plans. She removed her bra and straddled my face with her legs. "Make me cum," she demanded.

I buried my face in her cunt and started to lick her folds over her soaked underwear. She responded by moaning out my name and grinding against my face. Her rhythm matched her friend's rhythm, and I couldn't help but moan loudly when two women were working so hard to make me feel good.

I had traveled back to the  night in the bathroom when Annie had let me devour her, and, in my mind, I was tasting Annie — not Jade.

I felt Danielle stop her movement. "Where are you going?" I asked her while buried between her friends' legs.

"I'm just getting ready to fuck you." Her voice was raspy with desire.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked her.

"No, but I'm on birth control. No worries."

But I was definitely worried, and all of a sudden overcome with anxiety. "I'll grab a few. Give me a second."

Jade freed my head, and I walked to the master bathroom and shut the door behind me.

I knew I couldn't do this. Physically, it's what I wanted, but I knew it was Annie I wanted to fuck and taste and hold. Fuck.

I splashed some cold water on my face before preparing to let the two beautiful women in my room, who were ready to give me anything I wanted, down.

Goddamnit, Annie. God fucking damnit.

***

I lied alone in bed unable to sleep. Against my better judgment, I grabbed my phone off my nightstand, found Annie in my contacts, and started to draft her a message.

Hey, beautiful, I miss you. Everything about you. Wish you were here. I know I could make you happy.

I wasn't drunk — just dumb enough to click send.