Go/Jack

Jack and I had an argument about him not loving me.
Y-I WILL LEAVE
J-THEN GO
he says pointing to the door as my face drops. I head over to the door with my arms crossed. I stopped in my tracks and turn around
Y-So your just gonna let me go?
J-I don't know y/n all I know is that I need to be far away from you
I stop the tears from bursting out of my eyes though they are like a tsunami just overflowing. I walk towards the door and stop again and turn around
Y-You're gonna let me walk out that door just like that, two years down the drain?!
J-Honestly yes, I want you to go
I didn't want tears to flow down my cheek nor did I try to stop them
Y-Ok
I whisper. I go to the door, I didn't stop, I didn't look back, I left. Right as I closed the door behind me I broke down. I slid down the door and broke down crying feeling helpless. He never loved me and he never will love me. My heart broke into a million pieces.
.....
I got home and bursted into tears. I closed my room door and banged my walls. My walls are pretty solid so they are hard to punch through. Everything is in pain, physically and mentally. I broke everything including the walls. I honestly needed everything to stop. I needed the pain to go away. I needed to feel numb. I go into an old drawer and see a pack of cigarettes that has not been opened. I take it and I take a lighter that was also I'm my drawer. I go out to my porch and put the cigarette to my mouth and light it. I haven't smoked in a while so I coughed quite a bit. Then I got the hang of it. Smoke was all I saw besides lights. It was a cold night and I'm there drowning my sorrows feeling numb once again. I keep smoking the cigarettes until I was out. I burned them on me I didn't feel it though, I was numb.

------
Sorry short