Start over again c.b

I get ready for my date with this guy I met on a dating app. He's kinda cute but he got bag soooooo.... u know the drill. Anyways he wanted to take me to this huge fancy ass place and ion got the time for that, but he sent me this gorgeous red silk dress with red high heels and diamond jewelry. AINT NO COMPLAINTS.

I was totally joking.... mostly. Okay I admit he catches my eye but his moneyyyyyy that catches my rent. N e who as I get ready for my date I look in the mirror and damn do I look fine. Shiii I should get back to the story- but WOOO I look good.

I walk out with the sound of my red pumps hitting the tiled ground. I take my car keys and a coat then walk out the door. It was abnormally hot today but the humid hot which is the worst kinda hot.

When I arrived to this fancy restaurant I go up to that one lady whose always there at the front desk. Is that what u call it? The front desk? I don't know N E WAZE.

"Reservation for two. Corbyn and Y/n"

I say as she smiles

"You are the first to arrive" she says and then leads me to a table. I sit there patiently waiting and as time went by I got more and more impatient. I decided to play some games on my phone and realized it's been an hour and he still hasn't shown up.

I sigh and put my phone in my handbag. Well at least I can keep the clothes and jewelry. I stood up ready to leave cause sitting there alone was mad embarrassing, and then right as I turn around I bump into someone.

"Are u good?" I asked to make sure he was okay. He smiles and chuckled. "Yeah yeah, I'm good" then as my vision clears up I see him. Oh shit this da guy I'm supposed to be on a date wit.

"You must be Y/n.... I'm super sorry I'm late I got caught up with something and I lost track of time" he says sitting down in the seat I was sitting in. I stood there a bit flabbergasted 👁👄👁

"Yeah I am, and u must be Corbyn" I say seating myself down and putting my coat on the chair. "You look nice" he says looking at the menu. "Thank you, I'm sure that menu is transparent so you can see me just perfectly" I say a bit harshly, I mean yeah he fine and got big bank but he left me alone for a whole hour in a nice restaurant. THAT SHIT MAD EMBARRASSING LIKE LEMME START OVER CAUSE ION WIT IT

He puts down the menu and look at me then chuckled

"What are you laughing at pretty boy?" I ask clearly annoyed. "I bought you those clothes" he says picking the menu back up. I huff but I was Lowkey kinda hungry. "You're paying for the meal" I said crossing my arms and looking at him dead straight in the eye

"I payed for ur dress" he says staring me dead straight in the eye. "I waited an hour for u to arrive" I say leaning in closer "that was $100k altogether" he says smirking knowing I can't beat that.

"Split it" I said as he leans back in his chair with the victory grin. "Agreed" he says picking up the menu. The waiter came over and asked for our drinks, I ordered red wine and he had coke.

When they brought it to us I smile at the waiter as she leaves Corbyn picks his menu back up, the menu hits the wine glass, and can u guess what happens next? The wine glass filled with RED WINE spilled all over me.

I jumped back as Corbyn stared at me. "Good news is you can barely see it" he says with a nervous smile "bad news is that is fucking satin" I sigh as Corbyn hands me a whole bunch of napkins, I clean up my seat and then sit back down.