Classic/C.B

Gym class.

Yes the two deadly words for a weird geek like me. But hey, I try at least. But the best part is Corbyn.
Yes I have a crush on the most obnoxious, self centered, annoying kid in our school. But he went to my old school and he's so cute. He's nice sometimes. At the end of the day I always visit him at his locker. Yes I know where his locker is only because it's close to mine. His smile is honestly the most pure and cutest thing ever.

Ok ok ok. Back to gym class
So I'm getting dressed in the locker room right? And I see the best sportiest girl come up to me. Oh she's my friend so that's great. Her name is Alana. She has dark brown hair and it's always in a slick back ponytail.

A-Hey
Y-Wassup

I say as I close the gym locker and fixed my gym shirt.

A-I need you on my volleyball team again.
Y-We are playing volleyball again!?

I whine and tip my head back in a whining motion.

A-Yes we are and you were so good last time.

She says as I smile.

Y-Thanks but seriously all I did was hit the ball over the net...a lot.
A-How?
Y-The boys hog everything. Don't let them. That's all

I say and smile. I started walking to the gym. I see the guys already in there and a couple girls in there. Guess who I see first.
Corbyn with his friends being immature. Zach. Jack. Jonah and Daniel.

They are just as immature as him. But they all are super smart. I put my contacts in because I don't want the ball to hit my face and my glasses to shove into my skin.
......

We started playing volleyball and I'm on Corbyns team. With Alana.
Our gym teacher started playing music as Corbyn dances to them. Like cute small dances. Then classic by mkto came on.....
his dancing were so cute to that song. Like I was going to faint at how cute it was.
Then I notice the ball coming to my face.

A-Y/N WATCH OUT

I hear as I see the ball and quickly hit it with my wrist by accident. It made a big bruise that hurt so bad but at least it made it over the net.

Y-Omg thank you so much Alana I could've died.

I say as we both chuckle. I look at my wrist and see probably the worst bruise ever. I shake it off and decided to keep playing.
.......

I'm in the locker room changing back into my regular casual clothes.

A-You did amazing.
Y-Thank you so much

Then Alana looked down

A-YOUR WRIST IS PURPLE
Y-it's fine.

I say covering it up my sleeve

A-No it's not. You need to go to the hospital
Y-Alana I'm fine.
A-You need a hospital.
Y-Alana I'm fine.
A-I tried to warn u.

She says As close my locker and get my stuff. Alana sprayed my with perfume and we both walked out as the bell rang.
........

the end of the day has come as I hear the bell ring.
I gather my stuff with one hand and exit the classroom. I wait at the corner until I see Corbyn walking out with Zach.

I take a breath and started walking. As I pasted by Corbyns locker Zach already left. I "accidentally" dropped my stuff in front of him. Corbyn opens his locker and the bends down to help me pick it up.

Y-Thank you so much Corbyn.

I say as I bring it into my hand.

C-What happened to your other hand?

I show him he bruise as he lightly touches it, and i pull back in pain. He grabs my arm lightly, far away from the bruise. I look up and see him staring into my eyes. I lean in and gently brush my lips against his as he does the same. Then the next thing I know we kissed in front of his locker.

Y-I-I should probably go to my locker

I say smiling and giggling.

C-See yah beautiful

He says and gets his backpack out of his.
I stumble across the hallway to my locker. I open it somehow because I'm love drunk. I get my backpack out and everything else was a blur.
All I remember for that night was that one special kiss.

————
Omg sorry this is bad tf
Word count:771