Allergic to love/ J.A

J-Look y/n-
Y-NO STOP!!! you can't say anything. Because if you do I'll fall deeper in love with you and that CANT HAPPEN
J-Please! I know what your condition is but I need to tell you....
Y-DONT SAY IT!!! YOU WILL KILL ME

.....

Wait...you must be a bit confused. My name is y/n and I have a rare condition where I'm allergic to love. Yup, you heard it here folks their is someone actually allergic to a stupid feeling. Well I'm not allergic to being in love, but I'm allergic to anyone showing me affectionate love or anything like that. It makes my heartbeat go faster than usual which makes my brain have to process things way faster. Then my body will spaz out then a after an hour without getting treated to my specialized doctor <her name is Grace btw and I deeply appreciate her. I can't love her, if so I'll die> ok ok back to my story> yeah so what I was saying after an hour without getting treatment I will die almost immediately.

So basically I lived all my life in a hospital and near death experiences FUN!! <hear the sarcasm

But then I met this AMAZING boy who visited the hospital. His name is Jack and he was here visiting a friend, her name is Sara she got diagnosed with breast cancer and she bravely beat it. And yes Sara is a friend of mine as well.

Jack and I accidentally bumped into each other while I was roaming around and since then we hit it off. Then a year later I accidentally started to like Jack knowing he liked Sara. It hurt a lot but it's better this way.

When my parents found out that I had this condition it hurt them more than it hurt me. They dropped me off at the hospital, not touching me or even looking at me and for a five year old that shit hurt. Ever since then I've never seen them or heard from them at all.

Now I'm 19 and I've learned how to live with my condition. And well it's hard to live not loving anyone especially when people show you it every single day of their lives.

Let's relive our 6 years with Jack....

I look outside my door since Im bored out of my mind. My phone is charging and it takes forever to turn on so I'm basically in this stupid but very fun chair that has wheels on the bottom. IT'S SO COOL!!! Well I'm just spinning and rolling everywhere in my room with this. Then I accidentally hit my head on my door and it HURT but I laughed it off.

?-Are you okay?

I hear a guy said in a low voice, I go wide eyed and immediately turn around.

Y-Oh, Um, Uh, y-yeah. Yeah I'm fine.

I was shocked believe it or not I've never talked to a guy ever since I've been in here.

He had a bouquet of flowers in his hands, different varieties which made it beautiful.

J-I'm Jack by the way.

He says smiling and holding out his hand as I'm still in front of the door.

Y-...y/n

I say shaking his hand

J-What are you here for?
Y-Allergic to love. More of what the feeling does to me.

He then raises an eyebrow. I take a deep breath in

Y-You should probably get going. Don't want the flowers to die before you give them to someone lovely i bet

I give him a small smile as he returns it with a huge one and then walks away. To my friend Sara's room.

.....

I was sitting on my bed reading 'the umbrella academy' comic book. then I hear loud footsteps and Sara and Jack exchange goodbyes. It's...1:30 am!!!! He came here around 7 pm. Holy shit. Everyone is supposed to be asleep. I hear footsteps coming near my door and I immediately bring my book under my blanket and pretend I'm sleeping.