Bad girl good guy/ J.A

So I'm the schools baddy/e-girl. Yes I dress like one and I'm supposedly a real baddy but what I prefer is 'the girl who lives her life'

But then there's the soft boy in school. His name is Jack and he's well, all the girls just fall in love with his smile.

Well anyways thats well mostly what you need to know except there the schools Bad boy who everyone ships me with but he gets on my nerves so much I could kill him.

But I won't...well not today.

...

I wake up in the morning from my stupid fucking annoying ass alarm clock going off....well the alarm on my phone.

I sit up and stretch my arms while yawning. I pull my covers off of my legs and get off my big and fluffy bed.
My feet met my fuzzy carpet but soon touched the cold wooden floors.

I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth then do my hair which is just straighten it. Then I got changed.

All I wore is black baggy ripped jeans with chains on the side, a caution belt hanging off of my waist going down to my knees.

I put on a black and white long sleeve shirt and then a black t-shirt over it that was labeled Nirvana in big bold letters on the front.

I put my plain black rings on my Middle and point finger (both hands). Then my main black mask that only covers my nose and mouth. I put on my lock necklace with some silver chains as well.

I decided to do something to my hair so I just did half up into a bun will half lays down.

I smile even though u can't see it and then I put my perfume on, it smells sweet but not sweet like candy sweet. It has a nice but threatening vibe to it.

I looked in the mirror and I felt a gut feeling as if I should put makeup on so it did.
I did everything even though it looked like I only did a bit, I put so much shit on my face.

After I got done with the foundation, powder, Contour, concealer I decided to do my eyes because that's most important. I did a black Smokey eye with a diamond jewel below my eyes. I just did regular brown and put highlighter on the bottom towards the end. Then I highlight my nose because it was already contoured. And I put a bit of blush on but not much and as well I put highlighter on. Then I moved onto my lips and outlines it with black and of course I put on my black lipstick that surprisingly doesn't smear. Actually all my makeup is waterproof which is actually pretty great.

I put my mask back on and grab my phone off of its charger and put it in my back pocket. I take my backpack and put it on one shoulder and my other hand was in my pocket.

I dashed out the door and as I ran out of my house I forgot to take my skateboard. So I had to run back in which was great!

I skateboarded to school passing some people that I looked familiar, I was close to the school so they probably were walking to school. I hated skateboarding on the sidewalks so I always skateboard in the Rhodes, it makes people mad but I don't care.

I finally arrive at school and as I got off of my skateboard the baddest boy in our school came up to me.

Y-What do you want?

I say but my voice muffled by my mask

?-I want to see you without the mask

Then he reaches his hand, going closer to my face. I aggressively slap his hand away

Y-Zach, bring that crusty, ashy hand next to my face one more time and tomorrow you won't have one

Then he chuckles