birthday boy/Zach

I'm invisible to him but he's my everything. He has been my crush for so long ever since he was in my kindergarten class he was just special. He always loved music and in kindergarten we would always jam out and play the guitar together. But you know those small guitars. I'm pretty sure he doesn't remember it, I mean it was in kindergarten. I know he thinks that I'm probably just another girl that goes to his school.

But truth be told I miss him as a friend, We both departed in 4th grade when he got a new group of friends, He left us......He left me. For the cooler popular kids. They were so mean. They told him that if he wanted to hang around them he has to stop talking to us. So that's what Zach did and Ever since we stopped talking, and I'm just invisible to him.

Zach's birthday is coming up soon, So I decided I wanted to take a risk and get him the exact replica of the baby guitar from kindergarten and the lyrics printed out of the song we loved to sing together, And some baby photos of us. My PG still thinks we are friends. I still thought we were friends for the longest time. I found another friend group and we all departed. It was our friend group. The strongest one in 3rd grade. Everyone would be jealous at how close we all were

Our friend group included Corbyn, Jack, Jonah, Daniel, Zach and me
Nobody could come between any of us. Until 4th grade.... when someone did.

........

It's Zach's birthday. Crazy how the weeks came so fast.
I got my gift and taped the pictures of us together on it in the front of the guitar and taped the lyrics to think twinkle little star on the back of the guitar. I then wrapped it up and then I went downstairs.

PG-Good morning

I go downstairs to eat my breakfast

Y-Good morning, PG
PG-Morning.

I look at the food and it's scrambled eggs with orange juice.

PG-Whatcha got there?
Y-Zach's present.

I say taking a bite of my eggs

PG-You know I miss Zach ever since you guys got to the fourth grade, he stopped coming over. I miss him, How about you invite the gang over. For Zach's birthday. Hearing her say that made me lose my appetite.

Y-I can't promise that the all *cough Zach *cough will come
PG-Well who cares I remember how much your face brightened up when those boys walked in. *sigh* they always walked in like it was their house. *chuckles*
Y-Yeah I remember that.

I say smiling.

Y-I should get to school.

I say and walking out the door with the present in my hands. I sigh. Here I come.

......

I arrive at school and sigh. I look at the gift and I look up. I walk into school holding a guitar shaped thing. Zach is in two or three of my classes but our lockers are kind of close. Just a turn from mine.
I walk into the school and almost imminently I see Zach do I approach him.

Y-Hey Zach

I say as his face turns toward me

Y-Look before you speak I know you don't want to be seen with me so take your gift. Happy birthday.
Z-How do you know it's my birthday?
Y-Open the gift.

Then I watched Zach slowly open his gift and his face brightened up.

Z-Thanks? Who are these people in the photos.

he doesn't remember one bit.

Y-Corbyn. Jack. Jonah. Daniel. Me and you
Z-Wow. We knew each other?