Peter pan/ Daniel

QUICK DISCLAIMER!!! If you have never watched Once Upon A Time (neverland season) this will probably make no sense to you. But if you still wanna read go ahead! Oh and I'm using feminine words for y/n so if you identify as a male, I'm just telling you.

.....

I woke up on a beach and the last thing I remember was my pg hitting me in the head with a glass bottle. I quickly get up and dust the extra sand off of me but as I turn my head to face forwards a dagger comes close to my throat as I gulp.

?-Who are you? How did you get here?
Y-I'm y/n....and I don't know.

Then he pressed the blade harder against my neck, the cold metal felt weirdly soothing against my warm skin.

?-C'mon

The we turned around as he still had the dagger against my throat. We just kept on walking and walking. His grip loosened to 'how well I'm cooperating' ugh. I weirdly feel like someone was watching me, but from above

Y-Wait a minute....I-I know this place!

I smiled and chuckled in happiness

?-Yeah? Then what is it?
Y-I-its Neverland!

I say smiling as he rolls his eyes and keeps shoving me. Soon enough we ended up at this camp looking place. Then he shoved me down making my hood fall down as he looks at me astonished.

Y-W-What?
?-You're a girl!
Y-Is that bad
?-no. I-It's just....we're all lost BOYS....n-never ever had there been a.....a girl

Then I chuckle

Y-Whoops

I say smiling.

Y-Hey what's your name anyways?
F-Felix.
Y-Cool cool cool
F-Pan brought you here....but why?
Y-...y-you mean the REAL PETER PAN IS HERE!!!!!!

I say as my face brightens up and I started getting excited

F-oh trust me. He's not like the fairy tales. Much more......extreme
Y-Oh I've had a crush on him since kindergarten. Everyone thought I was silly. For having a crush on a 'fairy tale character' HA look at me now.

I say completing ignoring what Felix just said. But then all of a sudden my arms lifted and I started going higher and higher. What's going on? Someone's obviously taking me somewhere but I don't feel anything grabbing me or any pressure on my arms at all. But soon I began to go closer and closer to a cliff but not the edge more like the stable and safer ends. I see a kid standing there with his back turned to us. My feet hit the ground as he turns around does a signal with his hand telling something to go away. I turn around to see a shadow.....floating away. Maybe I should've listened to Felix. I gulp and take a deep breath.

He then turns around as smirks.....HOLY SHIT HES HOT

?-So how do you know what this place is?
Y-I'm guessing your Peter Pan
P-Answer the damn question y/n

He says aggressively and I straightened my back and smirked but intrigued to how he knew my name.

Y-My dreams. I was here all the time. Wait how did you know how I know what this place is?
P-I ask the questions here.

He said more sternly. I shrug and go to the end of the cliff, dangling my feet down, I stare at the beautiful view.

Y-Peter?

I ask noticing it was dead silent. I turned around and notice him sitting there silently

Y-Peter are you okay?

I ask slowly approaching him as his head imminently turns my way.

P-Put this cloak on
Y-But I already have a coat to-
P-DONT talk back

He snapped, did I do something wrong? I put the cloak on over my old clothes.

P-Thank you. And since you're new you and I have to practice our training tomorrow
Y-Yeah, alright.

He then turns around and started walking

Y-Peter?

I ask as he turns around

Y-Why am I here?

I ask as he shrugs and continues to walk, I realized I couldn't get down so I ran next to him and started walking with him.

Y-Peter?
P-Hm?
Y-Felix said you're nothing like the movie or cartoon. But you seem.....nice
P-Felix? Felix said that?
Y-um....yeah

His jaw clenched and he balled his fist. I quickly notice, I place my hand on top of his trying to call him down; he did so. His fist loosened and his jaw unclenched, he looked me in the eyes, he has this glitz in it to make him so kissable.

P-Well whatever he told you is true. Look I don't know how, or why you're here but I'm dangerous. I know I'm dangerous and I do bad things Nobody can forgive, so if you're looking for a relation ship. I'm not interested.

He says harshly as I take my hand off of his but soon put it back on.

Y-I'm not looking for something complicated, j-just simple.
P-Y/N I KILL PEOPLE, IM A MONSTER. I TRAIN PEOPLE TO KILL, I TRAIN PEOPLE THAT LOVE IS WEAKNESS.

He snapped. A tear escapes from one of my eyes.

Y-TELL ME HOW I GOT HERE?!!

I yelled back

Y-IF I DIDNT COME HERE FOR LOVE....then...THEN WHAT DID I COME HERE FOR. CAUSE I WISHED FOR LOVE AND I ENDED HERE AFTER I PASSED OUT....after I got hit in the head with a glass bottle.
P-YOU GOT HERE BECAUSE YOU WERE UNLOVED.

Everything went silent then all of a sudden he embraced me into a big kiss.   The kiss went on and hit deeper and deeper. Then he pulled away.

P-I....I....I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-
Y-Its fine. Peter...

I go in to hug him as he hugs back

————

Words count-1008
Part 2?
yEeT