Yandere <3 Zach

A.N: Hey sorry I kinda fell out of the Why Don't We fandom... I think I might end this book soon.
She/her pronouns

Zachs Pov:

Today was bowling night with my friends, im excited because you see I get to bring my girlfriend Sabrina. We became public just a few days ago so it's still very new for everyone but so far they all seem excepting.

As I was putting my shoes on she was standing text to me on her phone waiting. I stand up and walk out the door with her following putting her phone in her pocket.

....

I arrived to the bowling alley where we were all supposed to meet at. It wasn't very long until everyone showed up, y/n and her friend were the last ones. Y/n is my best friend, she's the most chill and laidback person I've ever met. But she does have a lot of family issues, it may not seem like it but there's trauma behind her smile.

I stand up and give y/n a hug with a smile and shake her friends hand.

Corbyn- Why were you guys so late?
Y/n- does it matter? We're here now
Jonah- Thats true. Go get your shoes we already got two lanes

She then yawned and shook her head and started heading over to the stand with her friend.

Jack- that's odd.... y/n is usually never late, she looks extremely tired too

I sigh and look down. Her parents were probably arguing again and kept her up all night, she'd usually call me and we'd talk but she hasn't since my girlfriend and I became public. I understand though.

They come back with their shoes in their hands. Y/n's friend was smiling excitedly as y/n was having trouble staying awake.

Daniel- hey y/n..... you alright?

Daniel says going up to her and touching her shoulder. She then slapped him in the face but immediately said sorry and bowed her head.

Y/n- SHIT sorry, I didn't mean-

Daniel laughs and shakes his head

Daniel- you're good y/n. No worries. Are you finally awake? Can we play now?

Y/n smiles and takes her friends hand following Jonah to the lanes.

Time went on.... we were all laughing and having the time of our lives. It felt as though we were in a teenage movie but something always bad happens in movies.

There was a cold chilling breeze in the air and suddenly y/n's nose started bleeding.

Jonah- Holy shit are you okay y/n?

She smiled and started laughing

Y/n- chill I'm fine. It's just a nose bleed nothing serious.

She yawned and stretched her arms causing her shirt to lift up a bit and I saw it. Blood and bruises. I knew her parents were abusive but I didn't think they'd actually hit her... she never talked about it. I guess there's still some things I still don't know about her. Wow... friends for 4 years and still so hard to get her to talk about her emotions and what's going on with her.

Corbyn- alright whose turn is it

Corbyn says after y/n's nose stopped bleeding

Sabrina- Mine I believe

She smiles and grabs a bowling ball. Her arm swung back and went forward,  letting go of the ball as it fell and rolled away towards the pins and.... STRIKE!!!

" THATS MY GIRL"

I yell and run up to her, embracing the blonde in my arms and digging my head into her neck.