The friendship/ d.s

Y-OKAY. 365 DAYS ISNT EVEN BAD- ITS LITERALLY JUST BASIC PORN AHAHHAHHA

I yell putting the popcorn bowl down as Daniel laughs. I rest my back on the couch as Daniel pulls the blanket on him.
Y- I mean yeah it had a story line but the movie straight up sucks

I say smiling as Daniel couldn't control his laughter. He's laying on the couch and I'm sitting on the ground with my back against it. I stare at his precious face smiling, I love his smile.

Y- I mean c'monnnn. Am I wrong?
D-sad thing is youre right.

We both chuckle and sit there in silence while checking our phone. Ever since Daniel got famous it was hard for us to hang out as much though he vowed to always be here, but it's getting harder to see him. We used to do these movie nights every Saturday, even though he manages to do one with me even when he's on tour, I feel like it won't last much longer.

I scroll through my Instagram to see my girlfriends are at their boyfriends house, why am I always the one that's single? I glance at Daniel, God why can't he just like me.

D-well that was an interesting movie

He says putting his phone down and chuckling. I smile and bite my lip while putting my phone down as well.

Y- so how are you

I say getting up and pushing his feet off the couch while sitting down. He thinks for a moment and sighs.

D-The boys decided that they wanted to... meet you.

He says hesitantly

Y-but.....

I say knowing there was a 'but'. I never met the boys mostly because I didn't care to, yeah they are important to Daniel and Daniel is important to me but I never cared because I thought all I needed was Daniel. The boys are irrelevant to me.

D- Don't replace our friendship because you are the best friend I never thought I'd ever get to have 

Friends. Friendship. Best friend

Y-of course not. You are one of a kind Seavey, nobody can replace someone like you and even if they could.... who'd want to?

I say as he smiles. I pick the popcorn bowl back up as he snatches it away from my hands

Y- give me the popcorn bowl before I stab you, Seavey

I say while staring into his soul. He smirks and opened his mouth about to say something until his phone started ringing. He looked at the caller and then looked at me. I nodded my head signaling it was okay, he mouths "sorry" and then answered while walking into another room.

I sigh and see how he left the popcorn bowl where he was sitting, I smile and take it back. Then I heard footsteps so I look up and see Daniel putting his phone in his pocket

D-Sorry that was my girlfriend

He says chuckling and looking down while heading over to the couch. I forgot he had a girlfriend, today was just me and him and I forgot about our lives. Like I said, I'm always the single friend.

Y-oh... cool. What'd she say?
D-Just asking where I was

Then it went silent for a bit. I like Daniel, I won't lie, but him and His girlfriend are happy and it'll be silly for me to speak up about my feelings.

D-We finished a couple of movies and I still feel like watching more

He says browsing through the movies I have

Y-How about.... Toy Story!!!

I say as he picks up the dvd container and puts in the dvd.

D- how about.. YES!!!!