You dont know what its like/C.B

I'm sitting alone on my bed feeling empty. My blood everywhere, bleeding out from my thighs, stomach, arms. But it's ok. I'm already too fat.
The darkness surrounds me. There's so many things going on in my mind but I feel so empty.
My eyes blink slowly feeling everything going in slow motion. It feels nice. To smile in everybody faces while everyday inside you wanna take a gun to your head.

Oh my parents? They are probably at a bar getting drunk and fighting.

Friends? Nope. Friend. Corbyn is my only friend.
Who's Corbyn? Well he's a kid I met last year. He's in Texas right now and he's super sweet and intelligent. He has a lot of friends so who cares if he looses one.

I rest my back against the side of my bed as my head flips back resting my head on the top of my bed. My eyes close wanting to close forever. After a couple of minutes of me just soaking in my own blood my door swings open. My eyes immediately open and I get up. I focus my attention to the door and I see Corbyn standing there with red roses.

Corbyn-Is this why you never wanted me to go in your room.

I stay quiet as he puts the flowers on a stand.

Corbyn-Why?

He asks closing the door

Corbyn-Answer me

He says raising his voice.

Y/n-Why do you think?

I shout

Y/n-You don't know what it's like to be someone who has no one. Who's alone. Who no one cares about

I say tears forming in my eyes

Corbyn-You're not alone
Y/n-Really? It sure feels like it. Everyday I think to myself. Why? Why do I exist? Why can't I just die already? You don't know the pain I go through. Everyday I'm stuck in this hell thats trapped inside my brain and when I try to escape it just locks me back up and tortures me. Ripping off every limb off my body and the pain I go through is unspeakable.
I say my voice raising and tears forming in my eyes.

Corbyn didn't say anything.

Y/n-You don't know what it's like to go through pain everyday and putting on a fake smile so much it seems so real. To be this fat. To be so ugly you can't even look at yourself in the mirror and when you do u want to punch it. I can't even look at my body without saying "ew" you have no idea what it's like to be me.

I say while river of tears fall down on both of our cheeks.

Corbyn-I didn't know
Y/n-Of course you didn't know. Because as long as I'm smiling and laughing everyone thinks  'she's fine nothings wrong with her' when my life is crumbling down and taking me down with it.

I say as he comes closer and hold me. I break down crying in his arms. All he did was hold me and all I did was cry.

—————————
Word count-524
Sorry so short