Chapter 1

*Hanbok - Korean traditional dress

*Durumagi - Traditional korean overcoat wore on special occasions

є∂ιтє∂!
-

"Just wear this jacket and let me live with peace, please!" The Butler groaned and let his shoulders drop, this had been tiring for him for the past couple of minutes. Seeing the blonde jumping from his bed to his chair and then getting off balance. The brunette flinched when the vase sitting on the table stumbled and fell down, luckily bouncing over a cushion. He saw the blonde boy giggle sheepishly before sticking his tongue out. The Butler didn't know why did he get this job, just for once would this boy wouldn't get all naughty, he'd shed tears of happiness.

"Listen Taehyung, I do not want the Queen to ramble into my ears about how I should take care of you properly, not be improper with my work and all the ear rupturing stuff," The brunette sighed before continuing "Why is it so hard to get you wear this stupidly expensive *Durumagi?"

Taehyung snickered and shook his head before taking a huge leap from the window pane and landing with a plop on the blue mattress of his bed. He laughed when the butler made a dramatic face as if crying.

"Shut it Jiminie! I am here now, all you could have done was to make a joke, can't you?"

"Never. Not in my whole existence on the earth," Jimin said dryly as he pushed the blonde's arm into the sleeve, struggling to push it in until it finally did so. It was all good when the brunette placed the crown onto Taehyung's head, brushed his hair in a perfectly straight line, wiped the sweat off the boy's neck and smiled contently, oh no! But he frowned

Taehyung groaned when Jimin was hasting over the fact that the crease on his clothes was prominent, near his arm.
Jimin started frantically trying to smooth it out and rubbed over it harshly but the blonde pulled his hand away with another groan.

"Stop it, don't worry, Mother won't notice that."

"Alright," Jimin nodded his head with a sheepish smile. "You are looking quite handsome by the way," He said, and then started picking up Taehyung's discarded clothes sprawled on the bed.

"Thank you," The young Prince smiled as he saw him heading towards the doorway.

"I need to go, I promised hobi hyung that I will help him with the distribution of glasses to the workers," He said whilst brushing his brown bangs back "Don't crease the clothes Tae, goodbye."

The blonde gave him a gagging noise as the short boy walked out of the door. Yes, Jimin was quite particular about work and proper placement of things but Taehyung knows how his own clothes are sprawled back in the servant dorms.

Taehyung sighed and sat down on the comfy place attached from the window and stared at the falling snow flakes outside before closing his eyes calmly, resting his head on the cold glass.

His birthday.

The day he was born.

30 December.

The day he was among the humans but not much similar to them. He had always been told that his ice powers were natural and that it was a family tradition, it passes on after every 700 years of their generations. Although, Taehyung never liked that, he always thought that why he couldn't be among the normal humans? Yes, his powers were hidden from their people, the Kingdom's people but it was hard, to always lie. He tried and is still trying to hold these emotions in only to keep his physique a noble one in front of his father to please him who cares much deeply about their reputation, his father had always been the kind of person who wanted to show the world how elegant they are and thus it made Taehyung oblige to the fact to keep a mask plastered on his face. A mask of happiness.

"Taehyung?" At the sound of his name he opened his eyes and looked at the doorway. His mother was standing there with two servants behind her, holding flower baskets.

"Oh, Eomma! H-How are you?" He saw his mother's face brightening up as she elegantly walked towards him with the two other female servants trailing behind her.

"I am just too happy! Happy Birthday my son."

"Thank you," He tried to smile softly.

"We decided to set up a theme and give away these flowers to the King and Queen of Busan," Her eyes roamed between the two baskets with a soft smile and she gestured them with her finger as she said out the names.

"We have here some freshly picked out Irises, Chrysanthemums, Hydrangeas and Lilies. Which two combinations do you prefer to match dear?"

"Chrysanthemum and Lily," He said almost instantly as he picked the flowers from different baskets, separating them from their species.
"I love these!"

"Good, I'll be headed to arrange them in the bouquet," She reached out for the flowers which were in Taehyung's hand but he snatched it away and smiled goofily.

"May I please have just two of them?" The Queen gave a sympathetic smile and ruffled his hair.

"You and your love for flowers, fine then" She sighed helplessly and turned around to exit the room.

After her leave Taehyung sat on the bed. Sighing deeply, he looked at the flowers and roamed his hand around them with a dreamy expression. Light blues and dark blues sparkled up in the air with sparks coming out of it until a globe surrounded the two flowers as they wrapped their stems around each other.

"When I'll find true love someday, i want it to resemble these two...Ah! Love" He sighed and flopped on the bed closing his eyes not before saying something to himself.

"Happy Birthday you monkey"

| •∆• |

Author-san: Please give it lots of love, I have worked super, super hard on my fanfiction! I hope this journey is enjoyable for you as my reader~ Saranghaeyoo! ♥️