Chapter 18

It was still early morning and as usual Yoongi had woken up at five from his deep slumber, rubbing his eyes lazily and arching his back to get rid of the cramps that had formed due to him sleeping in one position the whole night. Not really whole since he only had 4 hours of sleep but he didn't really mind that. The ravennette yawned lazily and with drooping eyes tried to make out the directions since it was really dark. Upon focusing for a good fifteen minutes, he found a dangling leg on the far end corner of the room where another small bed was located.

The raven-haired chuckled and shook his head before waddling his way outside the room; towards the bathroom to freshen up for the day. In an instant he quickly brushed his teeth and stared in the mirror, making sure he looked appropriate and padded towards the shower for a clean, warm and a thoughtful bathe since his thoughts are quite clear while he is bathing.

It wasn't that it was he who willed to get up that early, heck yoongi could even sleep for straight twenty-four hours if his life would have been that easy. It was just that he is trying his best to not make a fool of himself by making others believe that he was that lazy and doesn't enjoy his work.

The job that he had wasn't that much enjoyable and it's really tiring considering the constant work without a stop. His back would usually hurt and his shoulder bones would ache endlessly but nevertheless he is always present at work.

It wasn't that easy to take a leave unlike the soldiers and the guards, they have an easy schedule and if they want to take a leave they just had to pay something for it and usually their salaries are lessened which doesn't seem to be a big of deal.

He knows he over works himself but what else can he do? It was his job that needed to be attended.

The ravennette soon was done with the shower and stretched for the towel but whimpered when his shoulder bones sent a stinging pain on his upper shoulder. With a bit more success he wrapped the towel around his torso and went towards the small almara that was located near the door.

The pale faced boy pulled out his blue clothes and the clip watch from the bundle of other uniforms and suited himself up and walked out of the room while rubbing his hair thoroughly with a towel. The cold air from the trees hit him and he shivered; mornings are usually pretty cold and he had totally forgot about the snow that was soon disappearing.

The dorms of the workers of the palace were divided; there were two hallways outside. One leading to all the females and the other leading to all the males. Although the dorms were located outside of the palace but there wasn't a room of hallway, it was all open. The difference was that there was an archway made of climbers and a name tag that describes which gender lives where. It was more like small homes but not really a home. The bathrooms were a bit further away but not too far, knowingly that it's cold to keep the bathrooms that far.

He liked how everything was just connected with the nature and it was the most pleasing part. It would give him a full view of the plants that were everywhere you walk around the palace, neatly arranged and happily kept.

He sighed and opened the dorm room door which was slowly lighting up due to the sun rising in the sky. He waddled his way towards the bed like a penguin and sat down whilst rubbing his hair thoroughly to dry them up.

A shuffling noise was heard and he confusingly looked up to find his roommate rolled like a sushi in the blanket and constantly shifting from here to there like a fish. The ravennette sighed and hung the towel on a hook near the door and went over to the fellow struggling male, trapped in the blanket.

He reached over to pull the cover down from the boy's face and snorted due to that morning face and pouting but drooling lips that were smacking as the boy was trying to adjust to the dryness he felt.