Chapter 5

Taehyung led the younger down the stairs giggling, but he soon came to an abrupt stop making the ginger bump his head onto the blonde's back.

"What is wrong Prince Taehyung?"

Jungkook asked while rubbing his forehead in slight pain.

"Do you smell something?"

Taehyung asked while sniffing, which made him look really funny. Jungkook giggled slightly and shook his head. The blonde tiptoed through the hallway and took a sudden right turn, hiding behind a big statue.

"Now can you smell something?"
He whisper-yelled asked Jungkook.  Jungkook tried sniffing and getting the smell. His eyes widened as he nodded in agreement.

"Do you want to eat something?" Taehyung whispered while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Like what?"

Jungkook asked confused and soon realized that they were near the large Palace kitchen. The ginger nodded unsurely, letting the older male drag him sneakily towards the kitchen. They crawled on the floor, trying not to be spotted by the chefs working around in the kitchen. Both the boys hid behind a large refrigerator, squeezing to fit in which resulted in their cheeks squished together. They peaked from behind the Fridge trying to picture the kitchen. They could see a chef adding butter to the pan. The butter sizzled as the pan slowly heated. The bread browned; the desired crunch, not burnt, was the texture of the bread wanted. Another chef came stumbling into the kitchen, pushing the cart with a gigantic Birthday Cake on it. He was panting, and his face was all red.

"The Decoration of the cake is finished, chef!"

He yelled to an elderly man who stood in the middle of the room with a frying pan in his hands, he ordered everyone around the kitchen, shouting from here and there to hurry up. He twisted his curled moustache and sighed in frustration.

"Ha-yoon! Is the songpyeon ready?!"

He asked in a frustrated tone while nodding to a chef who whispered some things into his ears.

"Where is Kim Seokjin?" He asked one to of the chefs standing near the doors. The chef peaked outside and turned back around pulling his thumb out and giving a thumbs up to the main chef. The chef nodded and continued monitoring the kitchen with full interest.

"Dae-suk hyung?" A voice called out to the chef as soon as he was about to yell, he turned around and sighed wiping away the sweat from his forehead with a tissue. He took a plate and went over to the refrigerator making the hidden boys flinch in surprise. Luckily he did not find out about them.

"Seokjin taste this, please... and tell me how is it as we tried a different recipe"

He pointed to the velvety cake near the fridge and went off shouting at another chef. The pink haired boy licked his lips and was about to take a piece from a deliciously delicious, velvety red cake with its soft bed like layers as the smell hit his nose. The chocolate dripped from the inside making it softer, wetter and tastier. He wetted his lips in lust.

"You Illegal cake, making me so hungry for you but I want you anyw-"

"Seokjinnie hyu-"

"AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" The pink haired boy freaked out at the sudden appearance of a blonde as he slipped on the floor, hitting his back on the kitchen floor, breaking the plate, making the spoon bounce off and most importantly making a scene in front of the grumpy old chef.

"What the hell is going on?!?" The chef came towards Jin and shook his head in frustration. He looked at the frightened boy in confusion, as he saw him staring behind the refrigerator in shock and coughing fakely.

"PRINCE TAEHYUUUUUUNG!!!!!"

The boy yelled soon after as he got up in a quick second, pouncing over the laughing blonde.

"I would not like you to be scaring me again like that!"

He said darkly as he gripped Taehyung's collar in rage. His attention was soon drifted to a lost ginger behind the blonde. His grip slowly loosened, he fixed his posture and smiled sweetly as Taehyung gawked making the older boy glare at him again.

"Jungkook. What are you doing here? I hope Taehyung was not teasing you or putting you in trouble. I apologise from his side"
He bowed to Jungkook, feeling ashamed.

"No... Nothing was wrong nor is Prince Taehyung putting me in trouble. Infact I enjoy his company" Jungkook honestly replied. Taehyung smiled seeing the younger boy not feeling scared.

"Ahem!" Dae-suk cleared his throat and stared at the boys in a very scary manner. "I would like it if you are out of my kitchen and let me manage here with peace"

The three boys nodded lowly staring at the ground and walking out of the kitchen with slow steps.

"Ouch!" Jin said as he clenched his chest and pretended to be sad.
"Poor seokjin was rejected by his lover? The soft cake?" Taehyung mimicked as if he was talking to a baby. Jin nodded pouting and both of them stared at each other until laughter bursted throughout the hallways. Jungkook smiled at the sight as he kept his hands behind his back.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Author-san: Hello! °^° I am really sorry if this chapter was not that good but I will write the next one nicely! >.<