Chapter 14

Enthusiastically, Jungkook sprinted down the hallway like an Olympic athlete, through the open gateway, looking into the desolate arctic atmosphere. Taehyung was just behind him, fondly admiring his excited face. The ginger was equally excited and curious as to know how it feels like to actually hold snow.

Turning his bitter warm face to the pearly blue sky, unique snowflakes drifted and dodged all the deadly warm obstacles, coating the surrounding trees and bushes in a sweet and cold icing.

Jungkook closed his eyes and felt the angel like snow, gently landing on the tip of his nose. He giggled in anticipation and opened his eyes while smiling at the falling pieces of the white Angels, ready to spread peace around.

The blonde slowly came by his side and looked at him sweetly, his eyes shaped in crescents and a soft smile spread on his face.

"Do you like snow that much?"

He asked to which Jungkook hummed as a response while trying to catch the snowflakes which only melted to his touch. The ginger frowned and felt warm all of a sudden but didn't really went too deep for the topic and skipped forward.

"Come on, hyung"

The blonde chuckled and as before was following the younger behind who was humming to a tune and skipping forward whilst looking at the sky.

"Do you even know where you are going Jungkook?"

The younger turned his head around and gave a embarrassed laugh as he shook his head. If we say that Taehyung didn't think that the younger looked too cute then we would have been lying.

He thought that the ginger was too adorable and was kept on getting cuter.

The blonde went forward and tickled the younger's chin as if it was too natural for him to do that and went on forward leaving a surprised Jungkook behind but the ginger quickly caught up with his pace. 

Taehyung was in his own world; his hands were on his back and his head was held up high gazing at the blue sky.
It was as if he was remembering something and was shaking his head multiple times as he giggled.

"What are you laughing at?"

Jungkook asked, quite curious as to why the older male was laughing at nothing.

"I was just remembering things about past, nothing quite that big. Anyways, I was thinking about going to my secret garden! Would you like to go there?"

"Secret garden?"

"It was like a hideout for me and my childhood friend. We used to hide in it and cause chaos in the palace.
Good times and old memories! 
It might be getting old but it's a very comfortable place to be in and nobody really goes there much. Would you like to go there?"

Taehyung proposed the idea to which Jungkook only nodded because he didn't really know this place that well to pick up a place they can chit-chat in. Even if he did, the only place he knows was the main garden and nothing more.

----

Taehyung was leading the way, walking between a woody pathway which was inside the palace, multiple gardens were visible with large mahogany doors and an archway of different snow coated plants surrounding them. On the doors there was nameplates stuck with the information of what kind of garden was it.

The ginger stared at them with awe as he peeked into one of the doors to see bird bathes that were frozen and were covered with dried plants that were supposed to be green before. Each garden had different kind of plants and green vegetation that were covered by a glass shield which was built to prevent snow from reaching it. Which was quite unique!