Chapter 21

The hustle-bustle of people filled their ears from the streets of the town as soon as the seven males got down from the large golden carriage which was pulled by three magnificent white horses. The people were interacting with each other, some to the stall holders, each one almost with the caricature of bubbly friendliness. Most shops were flower shops and clothe stores with variety of winter themed ones but since the weather was turning into spring soon the need of warm clothes was lessening. Taehyung was wearing a sky blue coloured cape with a hood, to hide his face when he would reach the market. Him and Jungkook wearing casual attire to not be too attractive in the atmosphere of casual life.

The people of his kingdom loved the blonde and often had kept something back to give him as a gift once he comes back to check up on the town again. Kids skipping towards him with flowers or chocolates in their hands as they handed one to him and the others.
All of the males smiling once received the small presents given by the cute little children.

The seven soon weaved through the crowd, edging through the dense flow of people, Taehyung ruffling few of the familiar childrens bushy hair and waving them a bye after a short conversation they would have. The children's parents bowing their head in respect to the two princes with large smiles plastered on their faces after seeing the blonde male.

Taehyung by far was pleased with no problems occurring on with his people, although he had found some homeless men and women and he felt bad about it. Jungkook was always clinging on his arm, probably nervous because Taehyung felt warm but not too warm, just a light layer, when the touch was made. The ginger kept whispering to give them some money and that he felt emotional after seeing them so the blonde had given each of them the necessary amount of money and promised to rebuild their broken houses and huts, although they had to find a way to help the kingdom in order to be receiving the money. As without hard work the reward would never be presented.

"I have been here before,"

Yoongi blurted out once they started walking again.
"Both me and Namjoon" He continued.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at him with surprised faces as well as Jin and Jimin but Hoseok didn't seemed to be surprised at all as if he knew everything.

"My friend lives here and my family as well" The ravennette explained without making eye contact.

"You mean your friend Kim Yugyeom?" Hoseok asked and ticked off a few sentences he had written and clicked his pen before looking up at the shorter, black haired butler.

Yoongi looked back and nodded his head before looking in front again, kicking some stones out of his way in the corner of the sidewalk.

"How is Yugyeom?"

Namjoon asked to the orange haired who shrugged with a pout.

"I haven't really talked with him since his marriage with Jinyoung-"

Jimin choked on his saliva and looked at the males while coughing loudly and banging his chest on repeat.

"T-Tell me this Jinyoung is a female"

Yoongi looked at him with a weirded out expression and slapped his small head. Hoseok chuckled while Namjoon sighed, although Taehyung and Jin were looking at the three males as if seen a human for the first time. The dark green haired male smiled sadly and shook his head at Jimin who felt as if the world was crumbling down in front of him and he was a piece of glass being broken so easily but his expression had an own of its saying.

"eww-"

Smack.

A fist bumped into his head again and he looked up to see Yoongi with a dark but bored expression on his features, holding his fist out. The younger male scowled and rubbed his head whilst shooting daggers at Yoongi who only shrugged and shoved his hands into his pockets.