Chapter 35

[notice: a few yet a lot more chapters
until this book has an epilogue!]

•-•

Yoongi stares off at Namjoon's figure from the window. His badly injured body is peacefully laid, bandages and medicines covering him wholly. He frowns big, disappointment surging in himself when he thinks he wasn't of that much help. No help at all. The condition of all his loved ones is utterly devastating, every single one of them is drowned in sorrows and tears. Their wants not fulfilled and needs having no chance of being compelled. Yoongi frowns deeper, he was good with words. He knows. Yet he has a silent caricature. Giving advice was something he should be doing to all of them. He turns around in a swift motion, only to collide with a feeble figure close to him. He blinks his eyes a couple of times and widens them once analyzed.

"Jiminie?"

The small boy looks up, eyes teary and lips wobbly when he stared deep into his soul. His hand reaches shakily towards his mouth to muffle his sobs that spilled restlessly. Yoongi panicked.

"L-Listen, do not cry minnie..." He gently reaches out to pull Jimin towards his chest and, surprisingly, the younger male accepts the comfort given. Yoongi shushes him down with sweet nothings sent into his ear. The boy was shaking terribly. The ravennette faltered. Upon a few minutes of him comforting the younger male, when he thinks the other is capable of being left on his own feet, he lets go.

"Are you alright now?"

Jimin hums with a sniff and looks back at him. Eyes still filled with a teeny bit of moisture. "'m sorry," He whispers softly and reaches out, grabs Yoongi's pale hands carefully within his own and tries his best to smile. "You might have been h-hurting hyung, and I wasn't there. At all. Never thought about how you felt..."

Yoongi shockingly stares at him with a little to no doubt, but of course a surprise emerges from deep inside him. Jimin was talking to him, after so long. He heaves out a deep shaky breathe.

"I am sick at the thought of being selfish and thinking about myself, didn't respect your differences. I'm so sick and selfish!" He yelled the last part with a shudder that suffered the ravennette. Yoongi smiled softly anyways.

"Every once in a while, people tend to be selfish minnie. I have been selfish too someday, like that time at the bon fire. I deeply regret not asking you-"

"It wasn't your fault."

"-and I'm utterly sorry. I apologize deeply for my wrong doings Jimin."

"I said, it wasn't your fault." Jimin looked determined by his statement that made something in Yoongi churn and flutter inside his stomach. He stopped talking once the younger boy reached his hand out, and felt the warmness of his cheek. Jimin carefully and delicately caressed his pale skin.

"Y-You cried..." He complied after a deep look at Yoongi's eyes. "...Heavily."

Yoongi closed his eyes the next moment and held the hand Jimin was holding his cheek with, tightly gripping onto it when he liked their contact.

"I apologize, it's all because of me you were drowned in sorrows. If only-"

"Shush." Yoongi put a finger on his lips and looked at him with a stern look that made Jimin nod warily.