Chapter 25

Yoongi groaned and laid flat on the large and comfortable mattress of Taehyung's bed. It wasn't as if he was willing to lay on the bed which belonged to the royals, it was just because the king wasn't around. It was early morning, just as early for the sun who was still sleeping until the moon goes down when it's time. The ravennette unwillingly jerked his head around, feeling lazy because of the lack of energy in his already pale body. He sighed when he spotted the three younger boys lifelessly flopped on the blue soft mattress, as if their life depended on it. Well in this situation it does.

"Those jumbo humans weren't as dense as I thought" Jungkook said as he rolled around lazily on the bed and stretched his arms out with a pleased moan.

"Believe me, I thought that my life was just about to end when they heard this lazy Taehyung falling flat on our poor backs, my spine is still sore" Jimin said with a sigh and slapped Taehyung's legs lightly with a scowl.

Taehyung snickered with his eyes closed, pleasingly hugging his now crumpled blanket close to his chest, his legs curled up so that Jungkook wouldn't get hurt who was laying at the edge of the bed, underneath his legs. Jimin groaned but let his face fall flat on the bed and muffled a scream which was soon ended —— the act made Yoongi chuckle and he closed his eyes with a grin. For him it seemed as an adventure and he knew all the other boys enjoyed it as well due to the reminiscing of the memory they witnessed. Trust me when I say Yoongi wasn't feeling tired, for he felt like this had happened after decades. It wasn't new to him, the sneaking and the frightened emotions the younger boys felt, it was all coming back to him and making him feel giddy on the inside and now he needed some good old sleep.

"I say, we do this often" Taehyung said with a hint of mischief "Wasn't that fun?"

Jimin looked up with shock as soon as the words flew right away from the blonde's mouth. What was Taehyung thinking?! Sneaking in his own palace but oh no, not by himself though he was dragging Jimin into this as well. Getting fired by the King was not in Jimin's bullet list and that would never be there. The brunette angered by the words shot up from the bed and took out his index finger, pointing it daringly at the clueless blonde whose eyes were still closed.

"Tell that again and I will chop your head off! Did you not notice how frightening it was? The gorillas were not a pleasant sight, guarding the palace gates with those double chins. I felt as if my death was near"

Jungkook laughed and edged his head while still laying down, trying to look up at Jimin who was on his knees.

"You being short wasn't our problem hyung, I wonder why short people doesn't run fast enough because we were basically just walking" He snickered and gave a high five to Taehyung who gave an evil smile.

"You brats!" The brunette furiously threw a pillow on both the boys who were able to dodge the attack quickly.

"If I hear another insult about me, believe me you would yearn for my forgiveness because I Park Jimin, would not talk to you two-"

Taehyung laughed out loudly with Jungkook who was clutching his tummy because of the pain the laughter caused.

"The attention seeking hyung is saying he won't talk!" Taehyung said to Jungkook who nodded his head before squinting his eyes shut to stop the tears, not noticing the blonde who fell off the bed whilst rolling with laughter and when the ginger did notice he was surprised that the blonde was rolling on the floor with laughter.

"What do you mean attention seeking?!"

The brunette smiled and said with his voice deep in his throat and his eyebrows twitching with frustration.
The laughter became more intense at the question Jimin had just asked and now this time it was Jungkook who fell from the bed with a thud, landing beside Taehyung who was now sitting.