Chapter 22

The newly met boys led the way to the seven males, near the woods towards a small and lively cottage. The cottage consisted of Pinks and Reds and had an unusual amount of plants around it. Climbers dangling from above the small windows and the freshly bought plants being kept in the pathway towards the main door. The home seemed to be small and simple but from the looks of it, it had a loving aura around it. Mostly there were daffodils and tulips planted and here and there some wild flowers. Large plants of tomatoes stood proudly at a distance from the house and the two wooden swings that hung from the oak tree nearby were swinging with the wind. A rush of feeling of welcoming air filled the seven males who followed the two males in the front, towards the simple but comfy home. The house belonged to the couple that Yoongi was proud of — Jinyoung and Yugyeom.

"Why is the house so deep in the forest?"

Jin whispered with a shudder while clutching onto Hoseok's arm who was still getting over his goosebumps and was clutching on to Jimin who was in the front, trying to act brave. Jungkook bent down and picked up a small snail and admired it intently but soon enough made it go back to its place, getting scared due to him hurting it.

Taehyung's head was down, the hood covered his head fully, creating a shadow over his tan face. His lips were tinted a bit of red and his body was stiff. His hold on Jungkook's hand strengthened but the younger didn't seem to mind that. Namjoon and Yoongi were in the front, talking-no more like mumbling things with the other two who were a bit tensed.

"Who is that hooded guy? He is so creepy. And why does the Red haired dude look familiar?" Yugyeom asked while looking back and turned in front staring at Yoongi again who shrugged.

"He looks really innocent" Jinyoung pointed out and looked at the dark green haired male who chuckled.

"Trust me, he isn't" Namjoon grinned before standing on the stoop of the house, waiting for the couple to open the door up. Jinyoung did and smiled as the guests came in one by one.

"Please be seated in the living room while we prepare something for you all-"

Yoongi interrupted Yugyeom's speech and Jinyoung glared at him.

"Don't be so formal, they are weirdos just like us and don't you remember Hoseok?" Jinyoung confusingly looked at Yoongi before something clicked his mind at who Yoongi was pointing at. The male giggled and a smile spread his face after a seeing a certain male clutching a taller frightened boy.

"Annyeong Hoseok! Kinda surprised that I didn't notice you all this time"
Hoseok nodded his head lowly and let go of Jin who bowed as a greeting to the couple.

The remaining four males went to the living room and seated comfortably on the pink couches, Taehyung fidgeting in his seat and Jungkook looking at him worriedly. Jimin just mindlessly playing with his own fingers and his head resting against Jin's wide shoulder. Silence was everything that was available.

On the other side the three males, one being the Royal guard who was standing against the counter of the kitchen, one being the Butler with a pale face and most importantly one being the Royal Advisor who was back in his cheerful mood talking with the couple. Yugyeom nodded and handed the apron to Jinyoung who took it with a fond smile and started preparing the tea by boiling some water.

"So you mean that you got a job in busan as a butler huh?"

Yoongi nodded and reached out for the red juicy apple in the basket, taking a big munch from it and staring boringly at a stern faced Yugyeom who shouted daggers at the ravennette. Yoongi swallowed the lump of fruit down and got ready for what was about to come.

"Yah Yoongi hyung! Is that why I forced you to go to the school? Is that why I lied my parents about the money? Is that why I sneaked out just to meet you?"