Chapter 23

"....and that is why I feel and believe that I am and should be the cutest out of all of us!"

Jimin blabbered something nonsense which no one really showed interest to but tried showing that little bit of attention and more specifically the ginger whose eyebrows were crossed and the beads like sweat dripping across his cheek. He didn't hear the talk stop and turned his body to the side and pulled his legs up to his chest.

Jungkook gulped and scooted a lot closer to the blonde and tightly held onto his waist with a frown displayed on his face, eyes slowly drifting down and focusing on his fidgeting legs. The blonde tilted his head to the side, following the others confused stares pointing towards the ginger who was curled in a ball beside Taehyung and was hiding his face in the blonde's hips. Giving tickling sensations to the older boy who didn't dare laugh.

"Everything okay Jungkook?"

He asked worriedly but the ginger didn't respond and his legs started a speed pace of shaking from side to side and his lower lip was between his long front teeth. A squeak left his mouth which was muffled due to the lack of space between him and Taehyung's hips, the ginger gulped and with shaking hands tightened his grip on the older male's blue hood. Now shouldn't be the time that his luckiness should be taken away, not when he is surrounded by a group of people. Most specifically the individual named Jinyoung who didn't know anything about his quirk.

Yugyeom and him had been familiar with each other, the black haired dude seemed to be close to Yoongi and the older ravennette had told him everything about Jungkook through the mails they share with each other. The ravennette once mentioned that Yugyeom is a trustworthy guy and has a chest full of secrets hidden which weren't out in the open. Yugyeom and Jungkook's age gap is about three years apart, surprisingly a lot of similarities occured between them and the way they thought was also similar.

The thought of Yugyeom married to a 23 years old Jinyoung was a bit not believing since the guy is too young but the ginger went with flow to not cause any problems to the already panicked males. It's not that Jungkook knew a lot about them, it was all thanks to Yoongi who had introduced Yugyeom to him through the letters he sent. The guy was really witty and had a personality of gold. Looking out to help others, managing the whole house when Jinyoung's out for work and most importantly a craze of making friends.

It was advised that the information of their (Jungkook and Taehyung) quirk shouldn't be leaked out to Jinyoung, and Jungkook didn't know why, but his believe in yoongi's words were strong and he didn't want to cause trouble to his own troubled life.

"Jungkookie....are you okay?"

The ginger gulped and with aberrant breathe, slowly lifted his head and stared at Taehyung with glossy eyes and a pained but panicked expression. The blonde stared wide-eyed to him but nevertheless excused themselves by pulling Jungkook out of the room before bowing apologetically to the confused members and closing the door shut. They ran towards the closest room which was supposed to be a storage room and shut the door hurriedly. In a hurry his hands made their way to Jungkook's cheeks and cupped it with worry. The ginger just sniffed and pouted trying to hide his tear filled face with his hands but the older boy refused and pushed his burning hands down.

"Jungkookie, You shouldn't touch your face now that there's fire emitting from your palms...Now please tell me....what's going on?"

The ginger shook his head and cried with not so visible tears but red puffy eyes and burning flamed palms. He hated how his weakness spoke about himself otherwise of who he really is, he is strong and doesn't have a sensitive heart. He could be ruthless during wars and he is so sure that he could be a great king, only if that happens. Only if he didn't had powers he could have been so much more, so much strong.