Chapter 3

Taehyung was out taking a stroll in a hallway that was usually really empty. When he heard that The Jeon family had come he knew other guests will arrive soon and after all his father had given him a warning as well. Aside from giving a perfectly perfect speech, being well- behaved and act all princely he had a job which would take a lot of time. He can't refuse his father as he has to obey whatever he says due to him keeping up with a son who has all chills also known as snow powers throughout his body. The job was really complicated depending on the person whom he had to teach.

It was his birthday, and he couldn't enjoy it fully either, all he wanted to do was go down towards the town and play with the little kids around. That is his most favourite thing after all as he loved little kids and cute chubby babies. He was here now revising for his "perfectly perfect speech". He sighed as he kept the paper on the tea table that was in front of the 223rd room in the palace. He stared down from the balcony in the hallway seeing some people walking towards the palace doors. A boy with red hair was being taken towards the palace by what seemed like Seokjin and Hoseok. He smiled and stared at the sky and let out a deep breathe. 

Everything he did wasn't much to let him live with peace, the more he did the more he was ordered which killed him from the inside but this time he felt something tightening his chest which made him feel it like nervousness or something else which he can't really figure out. The blonde just shrugged and turned around for another stroll.

*

"Ah! Jungkook-ssi you look really handsome and you have grown up so much!" Queen Kim said as she saw him coming through the doors, she was smiling sweetly. His mother looked at him proudly as she saw him coming closer to her to stand beside her.

"Have you been working out?" The Queen from the kim's asked the ginger.

"Ah! Jungkook works out every day, he loves keeping his body in shape after all" Queen Jeon replied pinching Jungkook's cheek and smiling widely.  Jungkook just nodded his head and smiled slightly, legs fidgeting and his teeth biting his lower lip. 

The kings were out in the garden catching up with each other while the Queens just bragged around with each other. Jungkook was losing control as he felt his hands getting warmer. He wanted to get out and go home before it gets worse. A drop of sweat left his face as he nodded once again at the queen's words which he didn't quite hear due to it only been heard as a murmur.

"I-I....can I please..... if you don't mind, take a stroll inyourpalace?" His said the last part very fast as the queen just stared at him before nodding as she saw him running away from them as fast as he can. All he needed was to find somewhere cold or someone he can hold. Of course, Yoongi and Namjoon were outside helping the staff while he was inside suffocating. All he needed was someone who can calm him. He ran through the stairs, in different hallways, trying to find something cold and empty at the same time. Suddenly, he felt his fingertips twitching and sparks forming. He.Needed.to.hide. 

Brick by brick his controlled walls came breaking down. He slammed his fist on the pillar of an empty hallway as his tears covered his shiny eyes. He didn't care who saw. He just broke down as the fire started covering his palm. The sobs punched through, ripping through his muscles, bones and guts. He pressed his forehead on the crystal clear pillar and began to let his heart yank in and out of his chest. Pulling and pushing like a yo-yo. Over and over. In and out. He felt as his life getting burned into his fingertips. He tried to hit his forehead on the pillar harshly and tried to scream, but his voice was melted when he felt something rubbing circles on his back, making him feel calm. He turned around but the figure was a blur due to his frozen tears.

"Everything is alright...

_________

Author-san: Anneyong~ I hope you liked today's chapter'

Don't forget to Comment, vote and follow! ^^