Chapter 20

The sharp and thin metal stabbed its way beside the latter's head in a swift motion, swinging its way as quick as a lightning when the rage is highly portrayed on it. The male's pink hair were safe from about a millimeter of a gap from the deadly weapon as he left an exasperated sigh in defeat and closed his eyes as the weapon was carefully discarded from its position.

Taehyung smiled weakly and stretched his hand out to Seokjin who gladly accepted it and got up while stumbling a bit since his legs were numb from the sudden fall. The pink haired male smirked and pulled his thumb out as he showed it to the blonde who grinned and nodded at the proud male in front of him.

As soon as their greeting was over, a sudden pitter patter like claps were heard which made both of them jerk their heads towards the sound of the voice which appeared to be Jungkook and Jimin who were excitedly clapping and giggling.

Taehyung smiled once again and turned towards the weapon closet in order to keep it back on its place in a thin copper case. The blonde haired male sighed and arched his back due to the lack of strength in his body and the pain that had emitted after swinging his hand left to right to fight menacingly with the sharp weapon, sword. He had to fight with a lot of males, some were easy on being defeated and others were really hard, like Seokjin who wouldn't even fall down after he had removed the blockage of their swords when come into contact.

A tap on his shoulder shook him out of his thoughts and he looked at his right to see Jungkook smiling widely whilst holding a glass of water and a towel in his hands. The younger boy handed the water to the older male who gladly took it and drank it in one shot before taking the towel and dabbing it on his neck to get rid of the sweat that had been formed.

"How did you block Jin hyung? And make him fall on the ground?"

Jungkook asked to which Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"I was actually just frantically moving around but making him fall on the ground was an easy thing to do"

The ginger chuckled and shook his head in disbelief.

"After our swords had come in contact, I pushed his sword with mine while still being connected"

Taehyung spoke with a grin and handed the objects in his hand to Jimin who had now come into the scene. Jungkook nodded his head and a spark was seen his eyes.

"Pushing through the contact of swords? Hmm"

He hummed while thinking deeply but nodded while grinning. Taehyung felt happy that the younger male looked up to him and liked his ways of living, most people didn't really liked how weird he was. Like this one Prince name Se jun who came from the Kingdom of Gyeongju, he had a his head held up high in the air with a serious expression plastered on his face. Everytime the blonde tried lifting up the mood the snobby prince would ignore him and behave like Taehyung was invisible. The prince would roam around the palace and enter places he wasn't allowed in, putting his head into the conversations going on between the adults, or just simply rummaging through Taehyung's room. That had frustrated the blonde and since then he wasn't in contact with the certain prince.

The blonde grinned and let Jimin take care of the rest of things, like removing his armor and the head cap with the knee and elbow caps. When everything was done Jimin smiled at him.

"You improved since the last time I had seen you Taehyungie"

The blonde sighed.

"I didn't had any motivation, it was the fear of my appa"

The brunette laughed and patted his back before heading to hang the attire on the hooks inside the closet.

Jungkook followed the two around like a lost puppy, trying to find something to do or something to learn since Namjoon had gone outside in the weapon grounds to take a look at the newly found metal that is used to make the swords, such as the rare metal called wootz. The king grew a huge liking for Namjoon's training skills and the new techniques he used to fight with a weapon and had assigned him to take a look at the texture of the weapon. The King had come outside to keep a good look at his son and the others before going back to his room.

The ginger sighed but was soon snapped out of his depressed state by Yoongi who smacked his head and smirked.

"Bored?"

The ravennette asked which got a nod from the fire prince who sniffed and hugged the twenty-one year old male's arm.

"I don't have anything to do these days hyung"

Yoongi hummed and looked at Jimin who was laughing with Taehyung but his gaze slowly drifted to the ravennette who gestured by pointing his thumb at Hoseok who was standing by the large wooden training instrument, leaning on it with his notebook in his hand. The brunette shrugged and looked back at Taehyung with a gulp.

"Hey, when are you going to the town?"

The shorter male asked the blonde who looked at him with small and tired eyes.

"I am not sure, I will ask Hobi hyung" Taehyung stretched his hands above him and moaned before walking towards the orange head who had a serious expression and it looked as if he was also heading towards Taehyung but stopped once he saw the blonde already walking towards him.

"Oh Taehyungie, It's almost time for you to head to the town now"

Hoseok explained which received a groan from the blonde.

"Alright, just let me bathe and I will be right in front of the gates-"

"Can Jungkook and I come too?"

The blonde looked at Yoongi who asked sweetly. Jimin and Jungkook standing next to him with expecting looks and wide, glistening eyes.

"Down the town?" Taehyung asked with a tilt of his head.

The three heads nodded in unison and the blonde hesitantly nodded back.

"Jungkook-ah, are you sure you are okay to go?"

The ginger smiled sweetly.

"Yes hyung, as long as you are coming with me I will be totally fine"

🥀

ᎪᏌᎢᎻᎾᎡ-ᏚᎪN:

ᎪᏌᎢᎻᎾᎡ-ᏚᎪN:

ᎪNNYᎬᎾNᏩ!
KNᎾᏔ ᎢᎻᏆᏚ ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ ᏆᏚ ᏚᎻᎾᎡᎢ ᏴᏌᎢᎠᏆᎠ ᏆᎢ ᎾN ᏢᏌᎡᏢᎾᏚᎬ ᏴᎬᏟᎪᏌᏚᎬᏓᏌᏚᎢ ᎻᎪᎢᎬ ᎪᎠᎠᏆNᏩ ᎢᏆᎷᎬ ᏚKᏆᏢᏚ ᏚᎾ YᎬᏚ, Ꮖ ᏔᏆᏞᏞ ᏔᎡᏆᎢᎬ ᏞᏆKᎬ ᎢᎻᏆᏚ "ᏚᎾᎷᎬᎢᏆᎷᎬᏚ"
ᏚᎾ ᎠᎾ NᎾᎢ ᏔᎾᎡᎡY!

V̸͟͞o̸͟͞t̸͟͞e̸͟͞ c̸͟͞o̸͟͞m̸͟͞m̸͟͞e̸͟͞n̸͟͞t̸͟͞ a̸͟͞n̸͟͞d̸͟͞ f̸͟͞o̸͟͞l̸͟͞l̸͟͞o̸͟͞w̸͟͞!

тσ ѕυρρσят му ωσяк!

🐰💜🐯

ℓєт'ѕ єиʝσу тняσυgн тαє¢υρ αикσσкιєѕ.