Chapter 19

🅤🅝🅔🅓🅘🅣🅔🅓

🥀 🥀 🥀

Taehyung's hand slowly reached out for his neck and he rotated his head around in order to get rid of the pain he felt, since this morning had been tiring for him but there was still loads of work to be done and loads of sweat to be shed.

He shook his head before settling in a straight position on the office chair and bringing his attention back to the stack of papers covering the table; some drifting off of it and some neatly placed before him.

Huge complaint letters were bundled up together with a string and so he gently untied it and proceeded to open it, unusually there were quiet a lot but that's the least of his worries and so he went straight to work by opening them.

Taehyung's Grandfather had been back from the long trip of his voyage and had gotten severely sick recently and was out to bed rest in hopes of getting better.
His father was getting stressed a lot and had muscle pains and neck pains and so it wouldn't have been the best for him to work in the office so as for now the young prince got right on work due to no choice being presented.

The blonde picked out the first envelope that got into his hand, it was too long to be an envelope, decorated with gold plated linings and hand painted flowers on it.

It was amusing to him but nevertheless he kept it aside not finding it important or related to his kingdom. An old tattered envelope was the next one in the stack and he wasted no time in opening it up.

The writing was really funny; with wobbly lines and long spaces between the words that were slanting on the fine page. Even if the hand-writing was witty, the information was serious. Some townsmen by the name of yugyeom had sent him a letter complaining about the situation of a well that needed to be cleaned and some of the pipes that needed to be repaired.

The blonde nodded his head and was about to keep the envelope back when the tall door bursted open by a dancing boy who held a cup of strawberry milk in his hand and was singing something silly while walking in a drunk manner.

"Taehyung-ssi! Get a break"

He yelled on top of his lungs and giggled before setting the cup on Taehyung's table.

"It feels nice that Your Majesty isn't roaming around here, or else he would have kicked me out when he would have seen me yelling like this"

He stated before standing next to Taehyung and examining the work.
The blonde smiled and took his cup of milk and slurped it whilst humming.

"Hobi hyung, one of the wells in the older part of the town needs cleaning and the pipes need to get repaired or else there would be a water shortage"

Hoseok nodded and pulled his notebook out of his pocket and jotted something down and smiled whilst clicking the pen.

"Done!"

He ruffled his orange hair and dragged a chair from another corner to sit beside the blonde who was once again engaged in the work of examining the letters.
Hoseok sighed and slammed his hand in front of the blonde making him flinch in surprise.

"Tae, stop it!"

He said in a deep voice making Taehyung gulp and he slowly kept the letter back on the table. Soon enough the older male smiled and giggled before taking all of the envelopes into his hands and humming whilst repeatedly flipping the first envelope at the back of the stack before taking a good look at the letter in the front.

"I will do these, you can work on the important issue" He muttered with his eyes still glued to the boring mails.

Taehyung gulped down another sip of the drink and confusingly stared at the orange-head.