Chapter 2

The boy sighed and pushed the drawer back and with heavy eyes looked down on the invitation kept abandoned on his dresser. The red-head grimaced and plopped down onto the ground, fiddling with his fingers as his eyes squirmed in nervousness.

"Jungkook?" He looked up to see the ravennette entering the room with a silver sleek hanbok in his hands. Jungkook sighed and looked away, on the burnt chair laying idle on the marble floor.

"I don't require going there," He spoke with wobbly lips. "Or else chaos and quarrels find their way towards me."

"I understand you very well prince," The Butler ushered him and crouched down, looking at him with fond eyes. "Although, wasn't it your dream to step out of the palace?"

"I-I don't know, it's just, it feels surreal..?"

The ravennette laughed and nodded his head, now sitting close to him and hugging him from the side.

"You say these things after reading those strange letters stuck in your vanity drawer."

Jungkook smiled and looked at him, his fingertips twitched with sparks of fire. He bent on his knees and reached out to get the letter from the drawer and opened it in front of the older male.

"I don't know whose it from Yoongi hyung, but it's fun reading it again and again. The anonymous persona wrote this song about Crystals, something about how I resemble one of those and that the anonymous misses me deeply but wished he didn't."

Yoongi hummed and stared at the unclear writing in the paper.

"You don't think it's creepy?" Jungkook asked, shoving the paper onto the male's face. "It's just a song and I don't know from where it is originated? Who wrote it? Could possibly be a spy."

"Spy?!" Yoongi snickered at the silly assumption, "I am sure a hundred percentage that spies don't collect information that way."

"But still..."

"You are talking nonsense!"

Jungkook sighed and kept the letter back inside the drawer before facing the older male. "Atleast I stole it from my father, or else I'd never get it. I cannot believe he had the urge to hide something sent for me and by witnessing the date it was sent four years ago, I was maybe nearing my fourteen at the time,"

The ravennette hummed and got up, shoving the clothes to Jungkook until the room door bursted open. Both the boys looked up to see a tall, dark-green haired male standing there with a worried look.

"Jungkook, you are coming right?"

Jungkook looked down, a few tears glistened his pupils. He shook his head and Yoongi groaned. "I am scared Namjoon hyung."

The tall male nodded his head and sat on one knee, staring at the young boy and ruffled his hair. "Jungkookie, would love snow wouldn't he?"

The ginger's eyes perked up, sparkling as he stared at the two males who looked at each other and laughed.

-

"I am deeply impressed that you made him agree Namjoon, my son really needs this right now," unsure of what the queen meant, Namjoon just gave a small smile and bowed.

"My pleasure, your highness."

The Queen felinely walked her way towards the carriage and the dark green haired boy helped her climb inside. As she shuffled her way beside her husband, all she could do was frown when her son was looking monotonously outside the window. She gently nudged the King on his side, who, with a startle got the message.