Chapter 12

🅤🅝🅔🅓🅘🅣🅔🅓
---

The blonde brushed the soft red lockes away from Jungkook's peaceful sleeping face, sighing. 
A pang of guilt hit his heart as he stared more vividly at the sight of the calm demeanor on the younger who seems to be unconscious of the fact that the older boy was sitting by the bed.

He sighed and rubbed away the wet drops of tears that were about to fall from the corner of his own eyes.
He felt so guilty.
He felt like he couldn't save the younger but seeing how the ginger trusted him, he didn't want to give up on the innocent Prince.
He wanted to be more strong and responsible now that he completely understood what really goes on in the mind of the young Prince.
He understood that the younger hated his own self and wanted to change for other people's expectations.
Taehyung wasn't going to buy the fact that Jungkook was forcing himself to change and he will make the younger love himself.

He sat straight and wrapped the younger boy in the cozy comforter. The ginger head snuggled and hugged himself in the covers and as he was doing that he even grabbed Taehyung's hand and brought it close to his chest. The blonde chuckled and wiggled his hand out of his grip, gently.

He got up and sighed before making his way out of the room. The snow Prince was half annoyed with the fact that everyone were gathered in the hallway with worried and confused faces, but mostly scared ones.

Taehyung approached them only to be bombarded with questions and cries, he kept his hands out in defense, slightly scared. Jungkook's mother was crying immensely whilst sniffing on the tissue and Queen Kim was mimicking the same thing. The two Kings as before had those terrified expressions and they just kept asking Taehyung questions who was trying to calm them down. Yoongi and Namjoon seems to be pure worried and Jimin and Jin's pale but confused faces were seen.

"Leave him alone for sometime," Taehyung said
"He was really weak, didn't you notice that?" He continued.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have brought my son here. I caused a big problem"
King Jeon apologized and Jungkook's mother's cries were growing louder by the time.
Taehyung's dad was breathing in and out in pure terror and was trying his best to calm his wife down who was breaking down bit by bit, he kept saying her words, making taehyung look at them weirdly.

"...we wouldn't have given him that drink-"

"What drink?" Taehyung confusingly but suspiciously stared at his father who shockingly stared at him.

"No nothing-"

"What drink father?" He pressed, only to receive a gulp from the King.

The old man sighed in frustration and rubbed the bridge of his nose whilst looking down. The old woman looked up at him in tears and mouthed a 'go on' which made him huff.

"I- may have umm... Together with King Jeon have ordered Kora to add the pills in Prince Jungkook's water"

"WHAT PILLS?!?"

Taehyung yelled in anger receiving attention from his friends who seemed interested in their conversation now.

"Should we sit down and talk?" The older man proposed but Taehyung seemed to not like that idea as anyone could spot the anger bubbling inside him.
He gave him a death glare and gave him a look to explain this right now but since he didn't receive a reply he yelled in frustration.
"Do you think I am joking? Do you think this is all funny huh? That poor boy is miserable and innocent and needs love and attention and I am trying my best to help him and since you two can't do anything but to be terrified and think of the most idiotic ways of getting rid of him, I suggest you two to at least answer me what did you do?"
The blonde crossed his arms across his chest and stared at them, shooting daggers.
Nobody had seen Taehyung that angry.
Nobody had seen him misbehaving to his father.
Nobody has seen him this determined.
They lowered their heads in fear as he was right; they thought idiotic things. The King from the Jeons sighed and looked at Taehyung with guilty eyes.