Chapter 26

Jungkook sat restlessly on his seat. Even the nice aroma of the food wasn't able to distract him from the current situation he was sandwiched in. His large pupils squirmed around; glancing from one person to the other and his plump bottom lip was swollen due to the habit he had of biting when nervous. Subconsciously he started playing with his finger rings that were a bit loose on his fingers. Gently discarding them from his pale hands, circling them around and putting them back -- repeating the process.

A kebab was placed on his plate and he felt a napkin being tucked into his collar by Yoongi. His gaze shifted up to the older male whose bore gaze was back at it again. Although, a hint of worry was also being seen in his features. Yoongi leaned in towards Jungkook's ear, gaining his attention.

"Is there anything I should be concerned with Jungkook?" The ravennette whispered quietly making Jungkook look up at him with large eyes. The ginger shook his head and gave out a breathy laugh.

"It's just awkward" He said whilst scratching his neck and gave a small smile to Yoongi who wasn't satisfied with it. "Don't worry about me hyung!"

The ravennette hummed and stood back up, face holding no emotion as he observed his surroundings. It had been a couple hours before when the Kim family had finally reunited. With the reuniting of the two young children. One consisting of the brown haired prince; Jeong gyu who was three years younger than Taehyung.The first thing that he did upon entering the palace walls was tackle Taehyung to the ground and both the boys started tickling each other and to Yoongi, it was a strange type of bonding. Jeong gyu looked like a humble boy and his looks were decent. He had long broad shoulders with deep collarbones and he wore a casual blue shirt tucked in black pants. Whenever he would laugh, there was no doubt that Taehyung and him looked like twins with their square shaped smiles.

The next one consisted of the young princess, Eon Jin, who was just fourteen years old. The girl's hair were a light shade of a brown, resembling the colour of a hazel nut. Her hair were tied up in a bun with loose strands falling onto her face; giving shape onto her features. The yellow floral dress that she wore with the pink flats seemed to add that glow in her,
Eon Jin's caricature seemed to be really shy and quiet, she'd only speak to her brothers or parents and laugh quietly by keeping her palm near her lips. The Kim family was too different yet loving. Yoongi found something else a bit unusual as well which was the King's expression when the carriage arrived inside the palace walls. It seemed that the poor old man was about to cry but of course he didn't although, the Queen did. Her tears were rolling down her cheeks and her arms were crushing both her children into a hug.

"I must admit, I can see a drastic change in you, Jeong gyu" The King laughed out loud before coughing later and taking a piece of the kebab in his mouth, shifting his gaze to the Queen who was sitting on his right. His index finger pointed towards Jeon gyu and then back at the Queen repeatedly.
"You know what I mean, love"

Jeong gyu huffed and crossed his arms over his chest with his head held up high. "If you say that again, I won't hesitate to go back to my old self Appa"

Eon Jin and Taehyung chuckled at the reaction Jeong gyu gave and the Queen just sighed helplessly with a smile.
"Oh dear, Jeong gyu's father! My boy has grown to be a handsome young lad-"

"You are making it seem like I was away for years" Jeon gyu said with his eye brow rose up.

"But for me, even if my children are away for a week. It breaks my heart-"

"Alright, Eomma stop. You are making this seem emotional"

Chaos of laughter filled the room with the King clutching his tummy, laughing in a croaky and rough voice and
Jeong gyu smiling proudly and proceeding to keep his utensils back onto the table and wiping his mouth with a napkin.