Chapter 7

Jungkook's eyes widened up, his teary vision cleared and the heat covered his face even in a cold atmosphere.
The deep voice had just said him something which made him feel better than before.
A feeling which he couldn't decipher, couldn't understand but he was sure of one thing.

'Taehyung cares'

The words kept echoing in his head making the atmosphere around him slightly shaky.
He wasn't expecting this, nor was he willing to believe what really was happening. At first he thought he was dreaming, but the thought of Taehyung's arm wrapped around his was the confirmation that this was reality. A sudden brightness in his life or 'rainbows' as he can see right now due to the happiness he felt made him feel surreal.

A warm feeling surrounded him and his eyes became teary again.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

A flood of tears covered his face, going in every direction. He wasn't able to form words because of the pure happiness he felt. It was the start of the happiness. Start of hopes and start of believing in his dreams. Start of friendships and contact with people. Start of finally forgetting the past.
Start of feeling loved.

"Eh?!? I am sorry... Did I say something wrong?"
The blonde asked worriedly and pouted, rubbing Jungkook's tears off again and again. He felt as if the younger still hasn't accepted yet and Taehyung's heart wouldn't stop going from in and out. He truly wanted to help the younger. Not because he was told anymore but because he found him special for some reason. A desperation of helping and making the younger trust him, filled inside. He would do anything.
There was a reason to it all anyway.

The worried and teary atmosphere changed suddenly, when giggles surrounded their surroundings.
Soft giggles but heart filled ones.
They were the giggles of 'The bunny- like-prince'.

This confused Taehyung even more, the tears and the happiness both were visible on the younger's face. He blamed himself for the tears but what was the happiness for?

"Jungkook.... Do not be sad please.... I am saying the t-truth" The blonde somehow managed to say which made Jungkook smile widely as their eyes met, putting them in a galaxy of warmth.

"No silly, I feel euphoric. These are tears of joy!"
He giggled and looked down shyly.
"I can't Thank you enough... If I can then I would want to do something for you too" He said hoping he will receive some task.

The blonde smiled, ruffling Jungkook's hair. "After me helping you. Ok?"

Jungkook nodded as a response and quickly let go of Taehyung's arm pushing him away, gently. Heat forming on his cheeks, making his legs feel like Jelly.

"Let's go"

The ginger quickly walked towards the gates, fighting the smile forming on his lips. Hiding it from Taehyung as much as he can.

-
The two boys were walking in the hallway, one following the other. A silent and an awkward atmosphere was enveloping them making them feel weird.
Taehyung never liked awkward surroundings, nor did he like being in a silence when a party was held.
He quickly walked forward trying to match with Jungkook's footsteps.
He smiled a boxy smile and stared at Jungkook which made the ginger confused.

"What?" Jungkook asked, slightly giggling.

"Do you like dancing Jungkook?" He asked smiling, making their surroundings much comfortable.
The younger nodded, and looked down.

"Do you dance?" The blonde asked once again making Jungkook feel shy.

"I do, but I feel uncomfortable dancing in front of others though" He replied and sighed. Taehyung nodded his head and looked back at Jungkook.

"Lesson 1! Do not feel shy or scared"

The blonde suddenly exclaimed out loud and came in front of the ginger head, walking backwards.
He gave a serious look to Jungkook and turned back around.
"If you are scared of performing something in public, then you need to overcome it by facing it... This will help you control your powers as it overcomes your fear"

Jungkook shuddered, of course he was scared of public or the outside world. All because he was locked up in his room and didn't interacted with anyone except his family or the palace workers.
He felt as if his heart sank deep inside, it felt as if there was a hole in it. A hole that was formed by anxiety. He suddenly stopped as his legs didn't move.

The absence of the sound of the foot stepping on the tiles made the blonde turn around. A shocked Jungkook was met, which was the sign that meant the ginger was starting to lose control over his emotions. Taehyung quickly went towards the younger and held his hand, gently pressing it.

"Come on! The royal dance will start any moment" He informed and pulled the younger but Jungkook being the strong one he is pulled back, shaking his head as a 'No'.
The older felt bad for forcing the boy but that was the only way he would be better at controlling his emotions and not lose control over his powers.

"Don't worry, I will be with you. You just need to take a deep breathe and drown in the world of music and fun. Forget about the people watching you. Just believe you will have fun and that's all that matters"
Taehyung tried to explain but Jungkook was continuously shaking his head and the blonde could see his lips trembling with fear.

"I-I can't forget about the people because they would be r-right in front of me, watching me"

"What would happen if they watch you?" Taehyung asked, confused.

"I would be feeling down, it would feel as if they would judge me at any moment" Jungkook recalled his past days.

"Why do you think they will judge you?"

"Because... I am like a monster"

The words hit the blonde's heart like blades piercing through. He felt like he was the one who made Jungkook feel that way even though they don't know each other that much.
He felt bad that the younger looked at himself as the evil one. Even though he found Jungkook as the innocent creature that is still exploring the world. Like a baby bird still in the process of learning how to fly.

He came close to the younger and ruffled his hair.

"Trust me, you will be okay. I have got your back..."

- - - - -
Author - San:
Today is Rap monster's aka Namjoon's birthday!!!!
Yay! I hope that he is always happy and keeps on writing wonderful lyrics that I adore and keep on producing that heart filled music which I keep on jamming to.

I hope he lives a long life full of happiness and love.
I purple you RM!!! 💜💜