Chapter 24

ⓤⓝⓔⓓⓘⓣⓔⓓ
- - - - - -

"Here Jungkook, I brought you some hot cocoa"

The ginger looked up at Jimin and gave a small smile, grabbing the drink and sitting back; staring at the stars twinkling in the large spread of the night sky. He sighed and drank his cocoa, liking the taste and smiling at Yoongi who came and sat next to him.

"Why are you sitting here alone?"

The ravennette asked with a frown to which Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

"Just admiring the nature, can't I?"

Yoongi shook his head and took the drink Jimin handed to him and sat beside him on the wooden stoop, staring worriedly at Jungkook who seemed quite sad. After Taehyung had slept, Jungkook had been extremely nervous, fidgeting his finger, sighing a lot, poking his cheek with his tongue or sitting down at the corner of the room. To be honest, Jungkook looked annoyed or frustrated. According to Yoongi, he'd try not to talk much when he is depressed. Sharing his feelings to anyone seemed hard for Jungkook and Jimin felt really bad.

"Is there something bothering you?"

Jungkook looked down, his hair covering his eyes and a frown visible on his pale face. A deep sigh left his lips before he drank another sip of his drink and kept the cup down beside him, frustratingly rubbing his face with his palms and groaning. Yoongi gulped and looked over at Jimin who shrugged nervously. The ravennette looked back at the ginger who was picking on some dry leaves on the ground. A chuckle left the younger male's lip and then a forced laugh emitted from his mouth, he stood up and walked a bit further, gazing up at the stars. His shoulders slumped and another deep sigh left his lips.

"Pathetic aren't I?"

Jungkook asked as he tightened the belt of the robe he had gotten from Yugyeom, spare one they had. Yoongi made a confused face but waited to hear more.

"Hyung, I-I-I feel like I am naive, believing and trusting people who showed a bit more of the kindness. Doing illegal things, making people suffer and worst of all making their lives a living hell. Is it being naive?"

He asked as he turned his head around and looking at both of the older males.

"What illegal things Jungkook-ah? If you mean your quirk, then no, you just couldn't control it. It isn't your fault"

Jimin nodded his head, sharing a look with Yoongi before looking up at Jungkook. 

"yoongi hyung is right. Nobody understood that all you needed was love and affection, the attention that you deserved but Tae did. We didn't know, you didn't know, he knew and cared for-"

Jungkook stomped his foot on the ground and looked at Jimin.
Hurt. That's what Jimin could describe upon seeing the male that way. He was extremely hurt and frustrated. The ginger groaned and hid his face with his palms, face positioned towards the sky.

"That's what! He knew! And he took me in his arms, took care of me and me being the ungrateful brat that I am wants something more..."

Jimin's heart dropped for some reason, he swallowed a big lump in his throat and with shaky breathe looked at Yoongi who was staring up at his dongsaeng. Yoongi got up, his hands in his pant pocket and his eyebrows rose up. Making his way towards Jungkook, he tried his best to keep a straight and a pleasing face although his suspicions rose yet again.

"Something more..?" He asked and Jungkook flinched. He looked away, staring at the grass beneath his feet. He rubbed his eyes with his fingers and sighed yet again.