Chapter 13

"Jungkookie?"

"Jungkook-ah"

"Wake up! Wake up!"

"He won't wake up! He looks likes a turtle!"

"Just like you!"

A bunch of voices burdened the head of the 17 year old. He hated waking up early now that he was feeling really sore and dry. He snuggled deep into the covers and used the pillow to hide his ears. The ginger felt his back straining a bit so he rolled over but when he was just about to melt in his slumber he suddenly felt a huge impact on his cheek.

His eyes shot open and he found himself on the ground with the blue comforter on top of his red head.

"Oww..." He slowly rubbed his stinging cheek and lazily stood up to put the blanket back on the soft bed.

As he was getting up he saw a blur of some people hurdled over on the bed, making weird faces. A confused expression found its way on his face and he looked over at his surroundings.

A different room.

An unfamiliar bed.

Unusual pajamas.

Not so typical feeling.

He threw the blanket on someone or something, not quite sure who but he just did what felt right, ignoring a
'what was that for?'
and sat on the edge of the bed slowly rubbing his once again melting eyes.

He was trying his best to remember where he was? Why was he here? And all that unconscious stuff but his half-lidded eyes saw sheeps jumping around in a circle, happily muttering a 'ba-ba' as his head bobbed up and down and again sleep took over.

"Oh please, wake up!"

The blonde quickly went over to the edge where Jungkook was sitting and gently patted his back and as he did the ginger fell down on the blonde's lap and slowly adjusted to the warm feeling. Taehyung groaned and tapped Jungkook's cheek only to receive a grunt from the younger.

The bunny look-a-like opened one of his eye and looked up only to see something hazy. He rubbed both of his eyes and looked up again as a red shade covered his face, realizing that he was on the blonde's lap.

Jungkook quickly sat up straight and brushed his hair away.

"S-sorry... "

"Move there shortie... "

Both the boys looked up to spot Yoongi and Jimin making the bed and fixing the pillows.

Yoongi looked sleepy and drowsy as he lazily nudged Jungkook to move so that he can adjust the blanket. The younger nodded his head and stood up to let yoongi continue his work.

Jimin smiled sweetly at Jungkook and handed him a dress and he pushed him out of the room.

"Prince Jungkook, your bath tub is ready, Yoongi hyung  will be there soon and also other servants are there if you need any help and please wear these clothes"

Jungkook nodded his head not sure what to speak and made his way towards a large room and as he entered it, he felt relieved after he spotted a large bathtub filled with water and rose petals.

He exhaled and took off his clothes before entering in the bathtub, a shower of relief made his way into his body and he exhaled softly.

He rubbed his arms and while doing that he remembered a certain blonde and felt shivers run down his spine.

His cheeks turned red and he giggled.

Jungkook shook his head and smiled softly before calling out to Yoongi who entered the bathroom in a hurry.