Chapter 28

Jimin plopped onto the bed with a tiring and deep sigh leaving his lips. His hand was set onto his forehead and his eyes were tiredly closing but soon he heard the dorm door being shut with a thud. Peaking his eyes open he spotted Seokjin who was in a casual attire, wearing a black shirt and grey shorts. The older male smiled widely with large eyes. 

"Jiminie, how are you?"

The brunette scoffed and turned to his side, closing his eyes yet again.

"You must be kidding me hyung, look at me, I have been on work since morning and my back is sore"

Seokjin smiled softly and sat on the bed beside Jimin and patted his bum.

"Lazy boy, go get refreshed first. Today is our get together night. Remember?"

Jimin turned towards Seokjin and groaned, pouting for mercy he looked at the older boy who gave him a blank stare and commanded with a huge voice.

"Right this instant"

The brunette stuck his tongue out before jumping off the bed and tiredly limping towards the bathrooms area. With a deep exhale he creaked open the door of the washroom just to get greeted with a fellow staff member.

"Oh! Kenji, what a surprise! Glad to see you back at work buddy!"

The short boy named Kenji was about the same height as the brunette with violet colored hair who nodded his head with a large smile plastered on his face and hugged Jimin.

"You too. It was nice being in the town while it lasted but now I'm back at service for Prince Jeong gyu!"

Jimin smiled tiredly and patted his shoulder in a friendly manner.

"I'll see you around then"

Kenji chuckled and walked away but as he was going he turned his head back and cupped his mouth with both of his hands, directing towards Jimin.

"See ya soon mate!"

Jimin laughed and jokingly punched the air with fake angry eyes.

"You pirate enthusiast!"

Kenji giggled and walked away as Jimin looked down and entered the bathroom with a sigh. Upon entering he took his shirt off and tossed it in one if the laundry baskets before entering further inside another door. The short boy sighed wonderingly and shifted his eyes upward and as soon as he did they widened up. The brunette gulped and his jaw dropped soon after that. He wasn't expecting the certain older boy with wet black hair with his back bare and water dripping on it drop by drop. The ravennette had worn his pajama pants and nothing on top which made Jimin's face turn a deep shade of red and he uncomfortably shifted the weight of his legs from here to there, one time weighing up on his right or other time on his left. It was extremely awkward.

Yoongi was rubbing his hair with a towel and was unaware of Jimin who was a deep shade of red and looked like a tomato with puffed out cheeks and swollen lower lip. The ravennette moaned and stretched his arms before turning around and obviously he was amused of the fact that Jimin was eyeing him up and down. Yoongi smirked and rested his hands on his waist.

"Seems enticing to you?"

Yoongi's voice was deep and croaky making Jimin turn around in embarrassment and shook his head rapidly before rummaging through one of the racks and dashing into an empty stall, totally ignoring Yoongi who was laughing.

Jimin sighed happily, feeling great upon his clean body and got out of the bathroom area. He was wearing casual black and white striped shirt with blue shorts underneath. He was currently heading towards the specific dry garden knowing all of the males and females will be settled there. You see, at every weekend the young staff gathers together outside in a bonfire, some stealing the snacks from Dae-suk's kitchen and some stealing cozy blankets from the laundry chambers, planned and set right for the night.