Chapters 51-60

Chapter 51: Practice

Icestone City, Nebula Pavilion.

Ling Feng and Liu Yan stood before Elder Han Qingrui with slightly restrained expressions.

Following the Ling Family Patriarch's orders, Ling Feng had come to Nebula Pavilion to help Qin Lie obtain "spirit tablets" in order to practice inscribing spirit diagrams.. Because he was unfamiliar with Nebula Pavilion, he first sought out Liu Yan and asked him to be his guide.

At Celestial Wolf Mountain, Liu Yan had become very close to the Ling Family and had also expressed his sincerest gratitude towards them, telling them that if they required any assistance at Nebula Pavilion, they should seek him out.

Ling Feng's arrival caused Liu Yan to be elated. He happily guided Ling Feng to find Han Qingrui and had Ling Feng explain the situation.

"Qin Lie and Ling Lie are are one and the same, and he possesses three thousand contribution points. The 'spirit tablets' that Nebula Pavilion uses to inscribe spirit diagrams are worth five contribution points each. How many do you want to buy on Qin Lie's behalf?" asked Han Qingrui. He thought,smiled slightly, then inquired "That Qin Lie, is he also an artificer? Spirit tablets can only be used to practice inscribing spirit diagrams, they are just basic materials and have no other purpose. He really only wants to get spirit tablets?"

"Elder Han, during our time at Celestial Wolf Mountain, Qin Lie helped fix my Hexagonal Shield," Liu Yan explained with a smile.

Han Qingrui nodded with shock visible in his eyes and said, "So that's how it is."

"How about a hundred spirit tablets?" Ling Feng suggested.

"Mn, of course, that will be five hundred contribution points. Let me record this, and with that, Qin Lie now has two thousand and five hundred contribution points remaining." Han Qingrui drew a few strokes on the account book and then gave a piece of paper to Ling Feng. "Take this receipt to the Spirit Materials Stockroom to receive them. Liu Yan can lead you there."

"Thanks, Elder Han," Ling Feng gave his thanks.

Han Qingrui waved his hand and said casually, "Actually, Qin Lie can come to Nebula Pavilion to cultivate whenever he would like. He does not have to stay with the Ling Family. My son often speaks of him and hopes that he will come soon. Mn, please pass on my son, Han Feng's greetings."

"I will," Ling Feng said seriously.

"I didn't think that Qin Lie was acquainted with Tu Ze, Kang Ze and the others. This boy really conceals himself thoroughly." Exiting the room, Liu Yan smiled and shook his head. "Qin Lie, Ling Lie, haha, he clearly could have become a core member of Nebula Pavilion long ago, why is he still staying at your Ling Town? Isn't entering Nebula Pavilion and becoming a core disciple the goal that all the young martial practitioners of the families dream about?"

"I don't know what he's thinking," replied Ling Feng with a grimace. "For Ling Xin, Ling Xiao, and myself, breaking through to the Natal Opening Realm before twenty years old and entering Nebula Pavilion is our only goal. If I had the chance, I would move to Nebula Pavilion immediately since the environment here is more suitable for cultivation..."

"You will definitely be able to enter in the future." Liu Yan patted his shoulder.

"Mn!" Ling Feng nodded heavily.

......

"Strange, Qin Lie is clearly able to enter Nebula Pavilion to cultivate, so why would he remain in Ling Town?" At the dining table, Ling Chengzhi's brows knitted together and said, "If he wants to wait for Qin Shan to come back, he can wait at Nebula Pavilion. With the Ling Family present, we can notify him immediately if Qin Shan returns. He doesn't have to stay at the Ling Family."