Chapters 331-340

Chapter 331: Came Knocking on the Door!

All the way from Armament City, nether demonic energy flowed through the poisonous bog’s thick miasma like a pitch black river descending from the sky.

It descended upon Ling Yushi’s head!

The dark, eerie, and icy aura which mingled with an evil energy that seeped into people’s hearts emanated from the nether demonic energy that looked like a pitch black waterfall!

“Whoosh whoosh whoosh!”

A strange sound that resembled a gigantic whale sucking in water rang out from within Ling Yushi’s body, causing anyone who heard it to be incredibly surprised.

Her eyes were closed and her body was still. Her neck, face, hands, and skin were covered in miniature runes that pulsated vigorously on her flesh and in her blood.

“This is…”

Mo Hai’s expression was full of shock as he subconsciously murmured, “This is a wisp of nether demonic energy that was attracted from Armament City by her blood. This girl… is from an evil race of the Nether Realm.”

“She attracted the nether demonic energy with her blood alone. She is probably from one of the strongest evil races within the Nether Realm!” Lang Xie exclaimed.

“Oh Qin Lie… this time, you’ve brought Blood Spear an enormous problem. Now that many of Joyful Union Sect’s experts have gathered within Armament Sect, they must have sensed the huge commotion caused by the nether demonic energy.” Feng Rong smiled bitterly. “If there are no surprises, then Joyful Union Sect’s experts and the three great reverends should be outside right now.”

The moment she said this, Blood Spear’s many martial practitioners also became cautious and looked at the thick miasma outside.

“This is bad.” Mo Hai sighed. “If they catch our tail, they’ll never let go. The evil races of the Nether Realm are no small matter…. Once the Ling Family’s identity is exposed, they will no longer be able to stay on the Scarlet Tide Continent.”

Lang Xie wore a gloomy face and appeared to be having a headache over the matter as well.

While they were speaking, the river of pure nether demonic energy disappeared into Ling Yushi’s body.

Ling Yushi was like a bottomless pit that completely absorbed the entire pitch black river!

Very soon, the crowd could no longer sense any trace of nether demonic energy above them.

They focused their senses but could no longer detect nether demonic energy anywhere. It was as if the nether demonic energy that had appeared suddenly did not exist.

“Just deny it firmly,” Qin Lie said calmly. “You just need to say that you have not seen any nether demonic energy. They have no way of finding it either, so there won’t be any trouble at all.”

“I guess that’s the only way.” Feng Rong nodded.

Qin Lie no longer spoke with the Blood Spear about anything and headed straight for the Ling Family. Seeing the Ling Family clansmen surrounding Ling Yushi in massive defensive circles, as if they were facing a terrible enemy, he couldn’t help but reassure them. “Don’t worry, the nether demonic energy that entered her body… is beneficial to her. It will only increase her strength.”

The Ling Family clansmen relaxed slightly.

Ten meters away from Ling Yushi, Qin Lie focused on her and realized that her expression was tranquil. The corner of her lips even formed a comfortable, thin smile.