Chapters 251-260

Chapter 251: The Nether Demonic Energy Spreads

Song Tingyu stepped onto the Rainbow Butterfly, which then turned into a shining rainbow as it flew away.

However, her fragrance had remained…

Smelling her faint fragrance, Qin Lie actually felt a little reluctance in his heart as he looked in the direction in which she had flown away.

Her charm could indeed only be described as terrifying. As long as one was an ordinary man, then they would not be immune to the terrifying charm which emanated from her body.

Of course, Qin Lie was no exception.

“She only got close to me and said those things to force Mo He to leave…”

Qin Lie was not dumb. He knew very well what Song Tingyu was aiming for, and clearly understood why Song Tingyu wanted to defend his life. After all, Profound Heaven Alliance was after the same things Mo He was.

However, in comparison to Eight Extreme Temple’s method, Profound Heaven Alliance’s method wasn’t as extreme.

“The Terminator Profound Bomb. They have all come for the Terminator Profound Bomb!”

He frowned and recalled the words Song Tingyu had said before she left. Afterwards, Qin Lie sighed once and then gradually came to a decision.

—He was afraid that he could possibly have to make a trade with Song Tingyu for real and sell a portion of the Terminator Profound Bombs. Otherwise, Mo He would definitely not give up.

Only by demonstrating that Armament Sect and Profound Heaven Alliance were working together would he be able to cause Mo He to believe that he truly had an engagement with Song Tingyu, and that their acting today was real.

“My strength still isn’t enough…” Qin Lie looked helpless.

For the next few days, Qin Lie focused on inscribing the spirit diagrams of the Terminator Profound Bomb to swiftly increase Armament Sect’s strength.

Six days later, Qin Lie already had fifty three Terminator Profound Bombs!

However, all the spirit materials needed for forging the Terminator Profound Bomb had finally been completely exhausted. There was no longer enough spirit materials to forge another Terminator Profound Bomb.

“Fifty three Terminator Profound Bombs should be enough for now.” Luo Zhichang looked at the round metallic balls and appeared satisfied, “It is unfortunate that we didn’t manage to carry out all of our spirit materials. Otherwise we could have forged even more Terminator Profound Bombs. This item is of the utmost importance for our sect which is lacking in strength.”

“Mn, with this in our hands, even Profound Heaven Alliance and Eight Extreme Temple will have to think again before harming us.” Fang Qi smiled.

“Qin Lie, if this many Terminator Profound Bombs were to explode all at once at Profound Heaven Alliance or Eight Extreme Temple, could it possibly…?” Tang Siqi said in high spirits.

The moment she said this, everyone’s eyes excitedly lit up.

“It should be enough to deal a severe blow to Profound Heaven Alliance or Eight Extreme Hall. However, it isn’t enough to wipe either of them off the map completely.” Jiang Hao shook his head and said, “A Copper rank force will have strange formations to protect the sect, and will also be covered in all kinds of barriers and restrictions. It will definitely not be so easy to wipe out an entire Copper rank force in one blow.”

“Heh, Siqi is just kidding. Naturally, we can’t act so recklessly.” Luo Zhichang chuckled.

Qin Lie did not say anything and instead stared deeply at the three great reverends’ eyes.