Chapters 181-190

Chapter 181: Profound Heaven Alliance and Eight Extreme Sanctuary

At Armament Sect’s Wind District.

Ouyang Jingjing, Lu Li, and the Ling sisters entered a house completely built from green stones / lapis lazuli.

The house was about three thousand and three hundred square meters wide. It was situated at the Wind Districts near the streets where Wind Agents often appeared. In a city like Armament City where every inch of earth was gold, such a wide house wasn’t often seen.

This land was Seven Fiends Valley’s base at Armament Sect—Seven Fiend Pavilion.

The four girls walked all the way to the pavilion center. There was an old man with a head full of red hair inside the wide hall laughing together with Cloud Sky Mountain’s Wu Tuo. When he saw them coming in, the old man laughed and said loudly, “You girls, how’s business at Armament Sect?”

“Old Brother Shi, I’ll be leaving first and won’t disturb your conversation.” Wu Tuo stood up with a smile.

“Alright.” Shi Jingyun had also stood up and walked Wu Tuo all the way to the entrance. Then he said, “We’ll talk about that matter next time.”

“Mn. Just keep an eye out, old brother,” Wu Tuo smiled and left Seven Fiend Pavilion.

“Uncle Shi, is that Cloud Sky Mountain’s Wu Tuo?” Lu Li was slightly moved.

“It is.” Shi Jingyun continued to smile heartily despite his messy red hair, “He is no simple man. Back when Cloud Sky Mountain and Dark Asura Hall fought against each other, when Wu Tuo’s younger brother had died at the hands of the late Fifth Hall Master, without saying a word and ignoring even the orders of Cloud Sky Mountain mountain lord, he charged straight to Dark Asura Hall and killed the late Fifth Hall Master during the his victory celebration.”

“When Cloud Sky Mountain’s mountain lord had learned about the matter, he had gathered every one of his best men and headed straight towards Dark Asura Hall. Meanwhile, after killing the hall master, Wu Tuo had fought his way out of Dark Asura Hall’s pursuit, looking like he was bathed in blood. I heard that every great hall master had left Dark Asura Hall to hunt down this Wu Tuo, but he still managed to escape and endure until he met up with Cloud Sky Mountain’s mountain lord.”

Lu Li and Ouyang Jingjing had vaguely heard about this story in the past. Now that Shi Jingyun had mentioned it, they immediately recalled it once more.

“But he didn’t look all that fierce?” Ouyang Jingjing exclaimed in surprise.

“Hehe, that’s because you are not his enemy, so there’s no reason for him to bare his fangs at you.” Shi Jingyun gave a smile and said, “Jingjing, when you left Mystic Fiend Valley, you promised your father that you will obediently return to the valley and continue cultivating in the martial way if you still have not become an inner sect disciple in Armament Sect after a year.”

“You should have gone back a long time ago.” Lu Li was as cool as ever. “You were fine cultivating in the martial way, but you just had to do it out of spite against your dad and go learn that whatever artifact forging. You even claimed that your talents are extraordinary and that you can learn the magic of Armament Sect’s spirit pattern pillars. Now a year is up, and you still haven’t gained anything, have you? From what I can tell you’re just wasting your time.”

“Stop nagging, that’s so annoying. I’m ready to go back to the valley once this matter is done,” Ouyang Jingjing said impatiently.

“How was it?” Shi Jingyun smiled at Ling Yushi and Ling Xuanxuan, “Did that Qin Bing promise to have the inner sect elders forge artifacts for you?”