Chapters 161-170

Chapter 161: Abandoned

Returning to the house within Armament City, Qin Lie was still in shock as the wondrous ancient scenes repeatedly played in his mind.

The images of the spirit beasts which were as large as mountains, the giants which pierced through the clouds, the incredibly high level practitioners, and their ruinous, heaven destroying earth extinguishing battle…

One scene after another emerged, causing Qin Lie’s blood to boil and him to hate himself for not having been born within that ancient world, for not being able to witness the ferocity and terror of the peak practitioners of this ancient era.

The broken bones within his chest had mysteriously healed as not the slightest trace of pain could be felt any more.

Using his mind’s eye to observe his dantian’s spirit sea, two completely new earthen-yellow Natal Palaces were now floating within his spirit sea. Densely clustered on top of them, tiny words flashed and emanated a thick earthen aura.

“Records of Geocentric Magnetism!” Qin Lie’s eyes lit up.

At the start, the giant, spirit beast skeleton, frozen within the glacier, had shown no abnormalities. It had shown not even a single point of interest.

But when it had been illuminated by the radiance from within the Soul Suppressing Orb, the ancient characters hidden within the skeleton had emerged. Furthermore, those characters had entered his spirit sea and condensed into two completely new Natal Palaces—two domains filled with an extremely thick earthen energy.

“Could it be that Records of Geocentric Magnetism is some kind of spirit art used in cultivation from the Ancient Era? The energy of Records of Geocentric Magnetism… it should be gravitational energy?” Qin Lie’s expression was full of emotion.

He had originally only wanted to clearly map out the grounds of the Arctic Mountain Range and figure out how many ancient spirit beasts had been frozen and sealed within the ice. He hadn’t expected that, within the last colossal spirit beast’s skeleton, there would actually be the imprints of a mystical cultivation spirit art and it would be discovered by his Soul Suppressing Orb, resulting in the formation of Natal Palaces from the thick, earthen energy.

Currently, all of the wounds on his body had healed. His chest bones were once again as hard as metal.

Within his spirit sea, there were now six Natal Palaces. It was the sign that he had reached the pinnacle of the middle stage of the Natal Opening Realm!

A smile emerged on his face as he focused his mind and looked at the tiny ancient words on the Natal Palaces, trying to firmly imprint the Records of Geocentric Magnetism within his mind.

Two days later.

A earthen-yellow halo suddenly appeared above his head as a gravity-distorting magnetic field suddenly formed within the house.

“Bang! Bang!”

Many of the copper bowls and stone pots, as well as the urns which contained special unique spirit materials all suddenly, due to the change in gravity, wobbled and came crashing to the ground, breaking into tiny fragments.

Qin Lie opened his eyes. Feeling the increased gravity, he satisfactorily nodded.

“Liang Shaoyang!” he shouted.

……

Armament Sect.

“Siqi, control your temper. Listen to Sect Master’s words and forge the six spirit artifacts designated by Dark Asura Hall.”