Chapters 421-440

Chapter 421: The Tombstone That Flew Back On Its Own!

A spirit stone in Qin Lie’s hand turned grayish-white, its spirit energy completely exhausted.

“Crack!” The spirit stone shattered to pieces.

Qin Lie didn’t pay attention to it, instead continuing to absorb spirit power from other spirit stones and fill his dantian’s spirit sea with spirit energy.

Wisps of refined spirit energy were slowly extracted from his dantian’s spirit sea like rays of light or streaks of lightning before melting into his blood.

Other than enhancing his blood spirit energy through the blood pond, cultivating the Blood Spirit Art could also convert the spirit energy inside his dantian’s spirit sea and fuse it with his blood.

At this moment, Qin Lie channeled the Blood Spirit Art and absorbed the spirit energy within his dantian’s spirit sea into his blood to replenish the blood he used for Blood Escape.

The blood in every one of his blood vessels energetically flowed like rivers that extended in every directions.

An extremely thin mist of blood quietly seeped from his pores, making it look like Qin Lie was covered in bloody smoke. It was incredibly strange.

Then, all of a sudden, Qin Lie’s blood began to boil!

It was as if the activity in his blood had triggered something from extremely far away.

A thick blood energy a great distance away was unleashed. It felt as if it had reached right into Qin Lie’s mind.

“The blank tombstone!”

Qin Lie shook, opening his closed eyes. They shone with a strange light.

His blood seemed to have triggered a change in the blank tombstone, and even from a far distance, he was able to sense the aura of his own blood!

Qin Lie suddenly recalled that, when he took the tombstone, he had spat a mouthful of blood on its surface. Furthermore, the blood had immediately soaked into the tombstone’s seven divine lights and turned them into the color of blood.

In the Graveyard of Gods, Qin Lie was actually able to sense the blood aura within the tombstone from afar while channeling the Blood Spirit Art and absorbing spirit energy into his blood.

What was going on?

Qin Lie was surprised.

At the other end of the Graveyard of Gods.

There was a strange land covered in poisonous clouds that kept all martial practitioners inside of it from seeing more than a dozen or so meters of their immediate area.

Luo Chen was seated on a bush that was knee height. His face was grim, and his eyes stared directly at the tombstone in front of him.

He had attempted to touch the blank tombstone many times, standing tall amidst the bushes, but he would be repulsed by the force inside the tombstone every time.

“It’s still not working!”

He originally thought that, by bringing the blank tombstone into the Graveyard of Gods, he would be able to trigger a change in it tombstone and decipher its secrets.

Yet, after trying to do so multiple times, he discovered that he was still unable to touch the tombstone. Even staying close to it would generate such a strong repulsive force that made it hard for him to breathe.

“Perhaps that Qin Lie lied to me from the start!” Luo Chen’s expression was icy as he inwardly thought, “He must have done something to it! That must be why I have been unable to approach the tombstone this entire time!”