Chapters 461-480

Chapter 461: The Forest of Death

A dozen gray-brown tree branches as thick a fingers and long as a dozen meters gradually descended from the tree.

It looked as though this ancient tree was reaching out with long tentacles to grab something below.

But there was only Qin Lie under the tree.

At this moment, Qin Lie was still immersed in his own world. He was focusing his mind consciousness to reform his True Soul.

The third stage of the Heavenly Thunder Eradication was using thunder and lightning energy to temper the True Soul. It would cause the True Soul to contain the power of thunder and lightning and not have the weakness of being weak to attacks of lightning.

His cultivation was in a good state. If he continued like that, he would be able to finish this stage of the Heavenly Thunder Eradication in Netherpassage Realm.

When this stage of the Heavenly Thunder Eradication was completed, every thread of his mind consciousness would contain the power of thunder and lightning!

In the future when he fought other people, he could use his mind consciousness to permeate another’s mind and use thunder and lightning to destroy their True Soul!

Mind consciousness that contained the power of thunder and lightning would reach a faster speed by moving through the air. It would directly increase the offensive abilities of his True Soul.

The tree branches were like sharp swords. After a period of slow descent, just as they were about to come close to his head, they suddenly sped up!

Like arrows leaving bows, the dozen tree branches stabbed towards Qin Lie’s head, neck, organs, and other vital spots.

“Pop! Pop! Pop!”

Qin Lie’s body gave off a burst of popping as though he was attacked powerfully.

Bleeding wounds appeared at his head, neck and chest. Blood shot out.

“Argh!”

Qin Lie suddenly howled at the sky. His bones cracked and popped. A great power of blood suddenly erupted from his body.

The bright yellow power of the earth which carried intimidating frost energy erupted from every one of his pores. It formed a furious wave that cut off the dozen tree branches.

Qin Lie’s eyes suddenly became cold. He raised his head to look at the tree. “They say that all things are alive, today, I’ve finally confirmed that!”

“Whoosh whoosh whoosh!

Tens of thousands of tree branches filled the sky, falling like a rain of arrows.

All of them aimed at Qin Lie.

“No matter whether you are truly alive or being manipulated by Ye Yihao’s soul, I will destroy you completely!” Qin Lie snorted coldly, “Burn for me!”

Three drops of scarlet blood flew out of his hands. They turned into a great fire that filled the sky and lit up this ancient tree.

At the same time, blood flowed through Qin Lie’s blood vessels and like a streak of blood, he moved out from under the tree.

The rain of branches shot towards where he had originally been standing and completely covered this area with arrow like tree branches.

“Crack crack!”

After attacking with all of its might, the ancient tree was drowned in the sea of fire. All of the greenery, all of its vitality was burned away by the great fire.