Chapters 361-370

Chapter 361: A Dark Night with High Winds

The entire Ling Family was currently cultivating atop the fragmented Flame Volcano.

When Flame Volcano fractured, it broke into several large sections. Under the direction of the Horned Demon Race, the Ling Family claimed one of these sections, digging out a cave in this area of the Flame Volcano and using it as their cultivation hall.

As Qin Lie followed Ling Yushi to the Ling Family’s cultivation area, he saw several young children whose hair and eyes had become purple.

“Qin Lie, you’ve come!”

Upon seeing Qin Lie arrive, Ling Xuanxuan’s eyes brightened as she subconsciously began to laugh in joy, “Big Brother Qin, this Nine Hell Evil Scripture that we cultivate, did you find it for us?”

Ling Feng also emerged, his expression calm. However, traces of excitement could be seen within his eyes.

Upon seeing Qin Lie walk over, Ling Chengzhi and many Ling Family members all waved in greeting, their attitudes friendly and warm.

“Sigh. If only elder brother was still alive. He definitely would have been very pleased if he knew that our Ling Family still survived to this day,” Ling Chengzhi said wistfully.

“Uncle Ling, the Ling Family is currently the enemy of the entire Scarlet Tide Continent. What is there to be happy about?” Qin Lie walked into the bright cave, observing its spacious interior and the many small stone rooms that had been constructed. As he did so, he felt like it was very similar to the jail cells of Profound Heaven Alliance.

“Haha, don’t worry, we have already thought it through. Whether we are an evil race or not, we will naturally be able to stand upon this land as long as we are strong enough!” Ling Chengzhi’s eyes revealed a vigorous ambition as he became excited. “Qin Lie, we recently had a few more children show signs of the Evil God’s blood! Under Yushi’s guidance, all of the Ling Family clansmen with the Evil God’s blood flowing within them have recently experienced alarming rates of growth in their cultivation realms!”

The first volume of the Nine Hell Evil Scripture had thoroughly awakened Ling Yushi’s blood of the Evil God. Recorded within this volume of the Nether Realm’s secret scripture of the martial way was the most traditional cultivation spirit art of the evil races.

Ling Yushi currently possessed this volume of the Nine Hell Evil Scripture.

Ling Yushi had recently begun passing on the spirit arts of the Nine Hell Evil Scripture to her fellow clansmen. In doing so, she discovered that the cultivation speed of practitioners, whose bodies had the blood of the Evil God, rapidly progressed as they cultivated the Nine Hell Evil Scripture.

“The Evil God’s blood flows within your bodies, and you all are cultivating the sacred scripture of the evil races. Furthermore, there is nether demonic energy here for all of you to absorb, so of course the speed of your cultivation would be incredibly fast.” Qin Lie looked at Ling Xuanxuan, then Ling Feng, before finally turning to look at Ling Chengzhi. “Uncle Ling, do all of you have any plans for the future?”

Suddenly, the gazes of Ling Chengzhi, Ling Xuanxuan, Ling Feng, and the others all landed upon the figure of Ling Yushi.

It was extremely clear. As of now, Ling Yushi had already become the Ling Family’s cornerstone, surpassing her father’s status within the hearts and minds of the Ling Family clansmen.

“Qin Lie, we want to use the spatial teleportation formation and enter the Nether Continent as soon as possible,” Ling Yushi suddenly said.

“There’s actually a teleportation formation inside of Herb Mountain?!” Ling Chengzhi exclaimed.