Chapters 441-460

Chapter 441: Bloody Fight!

The dozen silver Terminator Profound Bombs rolled and fell towards Luo Chen’s position.

The terrifying fluctuations of thunder which came from within each thunderball caused everyone’s expression to change.

Xiahou Yuan, Lin Dongxing, the poisoned Zhao Yuan, and Zhang Chendong all felt their souls about to leave their bodies.

They cursed, screamed, and shouted, as they resented their parents for not giving them two more legs so that they could flee even faster.

Of them, only Luo Chen was still calm. With just his sword, he still released a sharp sword concept that could tear the sky.

“This…”

Chu Li’s eyes were filled with shock as he looked dazedly at Qin Lie. As he watched the Terminator Profound Bombs roll out, he quickly understood something.

Chu Li’s mind shifted.

He suddenly shouted, “Ye Yihao! You scum! I will bomb your voodoo insect!”

As Qin Lie leapt towards Luo Chen, Chu Li also started to move. He roared like a lion and also took out several Terminator Profound Bombs.

There were numerous martial practitioners from Black Voodoo Cult around Ye Yihao, as well as Su Yan and several Su Family martial practitioners.

These people’s attention had originally been on Qin Lie and Luo Chen’s sides as they watched Xiahou Yuan and Lin Dongxing haphazardly try to escape.

They hadn’t expected Chu Li to also go crazy and start throwing out Terminator Profound Bombs like Qin Lie.

The expressions of Su Yan and the Su Family martial practitioners changed just like the expressions of Xiahou Yuan and Lin Dongxing’s group. They didn’t even notify Ye Yihao as they screamed and cursed while they fled.

Only the Yu Family martial practitioners from Black Voodoo Cult had terrified expressions but did not dare to flee.

“Get out of my way!” Ye Yihao shouted.

The black-robed people from Black Voodoo Cult were finally allowed to leave as they quickly fled, chasing after Su Yan and the others.

The situation had originally been at a standstill. Ye Yihao had been gathered with the Su Family in one area while Xiahou Yuan and Lin Dongxing had surrounded Luo Chen in another area.

Yet because Qin Lie and Chu Li both took out Terminator Profound Bombs, the entire battlefield had become chaotic.

The ground became pitted with holes as ancient trees fell to the ground. Rubble was strewn everywhere, as were signs of the intense battle. A new storm had come.

“Whoosh whoosh whoosh!”

The Terminator Profound Bombs would spin after Qin Lie and Chu Li released them as they flew in the direction of Xiahou Yuan and Lin Dongxing as well as the direction of Su Yan and the Black Voodoo Cult escapees as though they were intelligent.

The duo’s targets were not just Luo Chen and Ye Yihao, but everyone!

To the two of them, everyone was a target. Back to back with each other, they each took out Terminator Profound Bombs and threw them.

“Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom…”

The destructive sounds of explosions drowned out the area as the ground began to violently shake and even frightening cracks appeared in the grey sky.

Crack after crack apparently emerged in the sky as if the sky had been sliced open by sharp blades.

Within the cracks, it was possible to see countless rays of light and the tails of meteors.